Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need, I already got ya boy c/p insults bc I didn't know who he was *shrugs*

1 word>>>>>>>titangraph

Typical Chi, throws rocks and then hides his hands.

You don't have a response because you know I am not an easy target like trillfate, irony, dizz, deadeye, and etc. That is it.

When you constantly do hoe ass shit like talking slick and giving your unasked for opinions to people, then you don't deserve a benefit of a doubt.

No one likes you UKU which is weird

I respect the fact you stay consistent and stand by ya convictions but truth be told I'm a probably block you when I get the chance

Did I have to tell you this? No

But I did it anyway

The same can be said about you miserable little bitch.

Didn't Dizz shut you the fuck up yesterday?

Why say it out in public? Just do it.

Stop seeking out grown men's attention and trying to get LOLs.

Read my reply in the "Let's get to know each other" thread, I am not here to make friends.

Oh yeah, I am going to remember this shit.

Trust. Let's not speak anymore.

That could be a viable reason

Yeah............that's cool b

I mean why you tell me this on a new site that was created to escape the drama from BB and IC in the firstplace? You were bragging about it back then. However, I am the one being petty here, right?

It is kind of hard to tell when you are being sincere or not.

Typical Chi, throws rocks and then hides his hands.

You don't have a response because you know I am not an easy target like trillfate, irony, dizz, deadeye, and etc. That is it.

When you constantly do hoe ass shit like talking slick and giving your unasked for opinions to people, then you don't deserve a benefit of a doubt.

I mean why you tell me this on a new site that was created to escape the drama from BB and IC in the firstplace? You were bragging about it back then. However, I am the one being petty here, right?

It is kind of hard to tell when you are being sincere or not.
You really hurt about me having you on ignore huh?

You dead ass better have this same amount of energy when ya home health aide ignores you b

giphy.gif

You really hurt about me having you on ignore huh?

You dead ass better have this same amount of energy when ya home health aide ignores you b

Nope, I don't let people like you, who don't know their place, talk out the side of their mouths to me, online or offline.

I hope you talk as much shit offline as you do online.

Weren't you bitching that irony changed the game on the IC with that "drop your address shit" because it deads arguments fast?

That is after you "trolled" the entire IC into thinking that you actually accepted that fight with him, but you really was scared.

For whatever self-loathing reason, you enjoy talking shit from a safe distance. You voyeuristic faggot.

I can honestly say that I never started shit anyone, but I always will finish it. Can you say the same on both accounts?

I am done. Let's no longer acknowledge each other, actively or passively.

Nope, I don't let people like you, who don't know their place, talk out the side of their mouths to me, online or offline.

Weren't you bitching that irony changed the game on the IC with that "drop your address shit" because it deads arguments fast?

That is after you "trolled" the entire IC into thinking that you actually accepted that fight with him, but you really was scared.

For whatever self-loathing reason, you enjoy talking shit from a safe distance. You voyeuristic faggot.

I can honestly say that I never started shit anyone, but I always will finish it. Can you say the same on both accounts?

You legit upset right now b

I'm sure ya docs told you that you need to relax and not get so worked up while on bed rest, you gonna sweat that whole dosage of chemo out

You shouldn't be so agitated because a person didn't wanna interact with you yo

You legit upset right now b

I'm sure ya docs told you that you need to relax and not get so worked up while on bed rest, you gonna sweat that whole dosage of chemo out

You shouldn't be so agitated because a person didn't wanna interact with you yo
this whole exchange between y'all is extra n unnecessary but cancer isnt something to joke about or use in disses.

You need to get off your "You can't sit with us!" shit. if you have someone on ignore, you know you dislike them. if u don't wanna interact with them, how bout u actually ignore them?

keep in mind that we might have LGBT members n faggot is a slur fam.

in any case, mutual ignore is the way forward.

this whole exchange between y'all is extra n unnecessary but cancer isnt something to joke about or use in disses.

You need to get off your "You can't sit with us!" shit. if you have someone on ignore, you know you dislike them. if u don't wanna interact with them, how bout u actually ignore them?
You gonna need some facts b4 you step to me with these allegations ma'am

1) I don't have a 'you can't sit with us' attitude. You won't find a single post of mine that's not inclusive to everyone

2) I can't ask who I got on ignore? I didn't have to interact with him at all, Goldie answered my question. So how you tell THAT nigga this bs you spewing.

Now, you wanna ride with a dude cause he on ya payroll cool, own it. But don't try to talk down to me as if I did something wrong about an inquiry.

Check ya mans. And get him some Ensure

You gonna need some facts b4 you step to me with these allegations ma'am

1) I don't have a 'you can't sit with us' attitude. You won't find a single post of mine that's not inclusive to everyone

2) I can't ask who I got on ignore? I didn't have to interact with him at all, Goldie answered my question. So how you tell THAT nigga this bs you spewing.

Now, you wanna ride with a dude cause he on ya payroll cool, own it. But don't try to talk down to me as if I did something wrong about an inquiry.

Check ya mans. And get him some Ensure
I don't blindly ride with anyone n I have no issue telling ppl I am cool with when they r wrong. this whole exchange is unnecessary and extra on both sides.

My comment on the ignore list touting was in reference to this:
No one likes you UKU which is weird

I respect the fact you stay consistent and stand by ya convictions but truth be told I'm a probably block you when I get the chance

Did I have to tell you this? No

But I did it anyway

I'm not getting involved in y'alls beef, it looks like it started before this site existed, but u can do it without making light of srs fatal shit like cancer, n he can do it without using hateful slurs against the lgbt community.

I don't blindly ride with anyone n I have no issue telling ppl I am cool with when they r wrong. this whole exchange is unnecessary and extra on both sides.

My comment on the ignore list touting was in reference to this:

I'm not getting involved in y'alls beef, it looks like it started before this site existed, but u can do it without making light of srs fatal shit like cancer, n he can do it without using hateful slurs against the lgbt community.
Aight

I think telling a nigga knocking on deaths door to relax is very necessary.

Sick or not Chi, I am still more successful than you in all facets of life.

Who the hell marries and three-time impregnate a fat chick with small tits, and an ugly one at that? Kind of defeats the whole purpose, don't you think?

No wonder you lusted after Mark's wife even though he was supposed to be your homeboy. Cassie was beautiful and had money. Mark did it the right way, while you had to settle for a ugly chick you had to upgrade with fake tits and other shit on your own dime.

You can make health jokes all you want, but I rather have my reality than your's.

My shortcomings are no fault of my own, while your's are self-imposed from your own personal limitations and bad-decision making.

I am speaking facts my nigga. What are you doing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back