Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I know I got a small reputation but shit. I'm just trying to help US be great wherever I can

Goldie tight about me not choosing a Westbrook sister yet? India nigga, I choose India!

Trina tight about me not being active when BB was popping? Ya mans unsenored acts like a bitch and Khaleesi wore to many mask for my taste. I left when y'all did slime

AP, I thought it was all just jokes. Remember when you threatened to knock me out at in a mall parking lot and then buy me a beer? I ain't know the animosity was real b

I mean, I know I got a small reputation but shit. I'm just trying to help US be great wherever I can

Goldie tight about me not choosing a Westbrook sister yet? India nigga, I choose India!

Trina tight about me not being active when BB was popping? Ya mans unsenored acts like a bitch and Khaleesi wore to many mask for my taste. I left when y'all did slime

AP, I thought it was all just jokes. Remember when you threatened to knock me out at in a mall parking lot and then buy me a beer? I ain't know the animosity was real b

man its still jokes lol

i have absolutely ZERO issues with you brah

i wasnt saying you wouldnt make a good banker like you are a bad person, but its easier for a current mod/admin to do it b/c its not as cut and dry as people trying to make it

but i dont wanna continue to speak for goldie...if he comes in and chooses to respond, then we'll deal with that then

I see what it is, Goldie let you take all the brunt then he gonna come in and repeat what you already said. Make it more political than it needs to be.

I get it. Just know I'm on the bench waiting, all he gotta do is put me in the game......

Woooo, what's going on?

:ooo:

Is right now a bad time to request a name glow change? @TheMasterKey? I finally figured out the different between px and em. So could you change my name glow to:

color: hotpink
text-shadow: 0 0 0.15em mediumvioletred

Please and thank you!

:sup:

AP21
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back