Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
just cuz you don't got a lady to take care of, don't start hating on me fam.....

ust break out a calculator..

and how she only got 20k in her stash...

i thought you just needed 60 k to start a stash, i didn't know 60 was buying the stash and yon only start with 20....

i think you doing too much sir....
rsz_frxnfkb.png

Make a thread like you used to do asking people if they want you relieved of your duties
you sure are going way out of your way to interact with someone who you claim you dont care for

must be two sides

how bout you make the thread instead of sitting in the front row of the peanut gallery

Chicity gotta good point, 2 bankers can't hurt, especially since ap usually signs off in the evening

lost in all this was the fact that my name has only been @'d like 2x in this thread over the past 2 weeks

but lets focus on the real issue since nobody gon acknowledge that

people just like to complain about stuff

chi cant be a banker though so how about this

@TheMasterKey, give @BNE banking access. You can add her or remove me altogether, I honestly dont care at this point

lost in all this was the fact that my name has only been @'d like 2x in this thread over the past 2 weeks

@TheMasterKey, give @BNE banking access. You can add her or remove me altogether, I honestly dont care at this point
Damn that shit sounded personal af

A nigga been blacklisted fr? Y'all got me on the 'Do Not Hire flyer?'

I bet it was Du, he been trying to see my demise ever since I joined

Lol chill bro, you're better than this, no need to quit. It's obvious no mod could answer every request at a moments notice, the @'s would help and a second banker would as well.

him having banker privileges means he would have to gain some admin privileges. Its easier for someone like Trini to do it as she never visits this thread, similiar to where i am with the thread now. Plus, she is the other Admin to the site.

We don't @ you because we can't rely on your ass! Duh.

you trolling or nah?

ya'll just have issues with the messenger. I get it tbh.

Goldie has expressed some of the very same stuff i have in here damn near verbatim and no one bats an eye.

Out of 100 requests i might get, if i respond to 90 of them, all i get is grief about the 10 that i didnt get to in the time frame ya'll wanted me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back