Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
just cuz you don't got a lady to take care of, don't start hating on me fam.....

ust break out a calculator..

and how she only got 20k in her stash...

i thought you just needed 60 k to start a stash, i didn't know 60 was buying the stash and yon only start with 20....

i think you doing too much sir....

brah...

if you go to a store and get something that cost $10 and give me a $20, how you think you get the whole $20 back?

she said she wanted to start her stash with $80k

if i put $80k in the stash, then she didnt spend anything to buy it

brah...

if you go to a store and get something that cost $10 and give me a $20, how you think you get the whole $20 back?

she said she wanted to start her stash with $80k

if i put $80k in the stash, then she didnt spend anything to buy it
nigga when you go to a bank open an account, you have to have a minimum balance, the don't charge you for opening the account

if i walk in the bank with 100.00 and want to open a savings... my balance gonna be 100.00 when i leave fam

nigga when you go to a bank open an account, you have to have a minimum balance, the don't charge you for opening the account

if i walk in the bank with 100.00 and want to open a savings... my balance gonna be 100.00 when i leave fam

well you said a savings

if you want to start a checking, you are probably gonna be asked to use $5 to start it, which would bring your available balance to spend to be $95

welcome to the stripping game podnuh

well you said a savings

if you want to start a checking, you are probably gonna be asked to use $5 to start it, which would bring your available balance to spend to be $95

welcome to the stripping game podnuh
gtfoh

goldie said you need 60k to start a stash house, he never said it cost 60k

cuz stashes can't go under 30k

so riddle me this??

how the fuck can you start a stash with 60k, and the initial balance under 30k?

ap...you fucked up....

admit fault and adjust the shit....i cuz i damn sure started my stash with 60k, and @TheMasterKey ain't charge me to open it, my starting balance was 60k

TTLGivD_zpsys00dewn.gif

gtfoh

goldie said you need 60k to start a stash house, he never said it cost 60k

cuz stashes can't go under 30k

so riddle me this??

how the fuck can you start a stash with 60k, and the initial balance under 30k?

ap...you fucked up....

admit fault and adjust the shit....i cuz i damn sure started my stash with 60k, and @TheMasterKey ain't charge me to open it, my starting balance was 60k

ok Du

its done

@TheMasterKey, give @LadyDu a banner for stash protection

How about you stop crying and complaining and just do the job people asking you to do or let somebody else handle it.

how bout you stop giving af when its not your turn

me and Du was talking and here you go, inserting yourself into the convo like someone asked you what you thought about it

i didnt, neither than DU

so stay in yo lane

How about you stop crying and complaining and just do the job people asking you to do or let somebody else handle it.
You see.. fucking bitch tendencies. Nigga go out his way to be a bitch....
naw man, yall just gotta know how to deal with this kinda stuff...

it's when i walk into best buy....

i already know i'm right....i just gotta get them on the same page....

everything good now....yall ain't gotta team up on him

You're a real stand up guy Du. You know how to bring the community together.... so I'm a listen to you this time

brah, im so gravy right now

im lol'ing at it

i knew it was just jokes b/t the two of us...but b/c people just wanna nitpick stuff i say, it became an issue to people on the outside

at no point was i being serious with you and i didnt think you were being serious with me

I hate to be a broken record but y'all wouldn't have had these problems if Goldie would have put me on the team weeks ago

#ChiBanks4ThePpl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back