Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
You spitting facts or you spitting a bunch of stuff you scoured the IC for? Or you just remembered all this?

You gonna fuck around and spill ya pills in ya rage b.

You super pressed, what else you got?

why are you @ing him by his birth name? he don't go by that no more. have respect fam.
Didn't you see my gif? Lol

You don't know all the characters involved

That ain't chi government name

Just chill Trini

Didn't you see my gif? Lol

You don't know all the characters involved

That ain't chi government name

Just chill Trini
Excuse me AP? Read sometime.

If you had, you'd know that @Chi-Town B was talking about Shit Happens, who is now known as Sensitive Hoe. We were having an exchange in another thread at the time. That was the reference which you didn't catch. I was making a joke

Sit down.

Excuse me AP? Read sometime.

If you had, you'd know that @Chi-Town B was talking about Shit Happens, who is now known as Sensitive Hoe. We were having an exchange in another thread at the time. That was the reference which you didn't catch. I was making a joke

Sit down.
Only if you sit down next to me

I got the popcorn, you got the butter and seasoning?

You spitting facts or you spitting a bunch of stuff you scoured the IC for? Or you just remembered all this?

You gonna fuck around and spill ya pills in ya rage b.

You super pressed, what else you got?

Those are facts, b. Oh, you not owning up to who you are now? That is your problem right there, no self-reflection.

You a fake ass nigga Chi, which is why shit never works out in your favor.

Talk all types of crazy shit when no risk is involved, but backs down when there is real danger.

Lusted after your friend's wife. Didn't save that same friend from getting exposed after he saved you from getting your ass whooped by irony. Even made fun of that friend later on down the road.

Shit you even got fake dreads. Everyone knows your shit doesn't grow past your ears.

Your morals just change on a situation-by-situation basis. Almost like a sociopath.

A nigga like you can't be trust. You most likely to snitch when shit gets rough.

No wonder why you can't keep a bitch past a certain point, and other niggas are always able to swoop for the prize after you got her warmed up.

Hard to sell hoes dreams with all that baggage, the divorces; kids; personality disorder, etc., eh?

Last edited:
We can keep going nigga if you want.

Just know, my attention is divided and I am a bit rusty on this back-and-forth shit.

Haven't done this shit at all in 2017.

The longer this shit keeps going, I am going to eventually hit my stride.

Honestly, I am done here. You are done here too. Those PMs are going to be dry.

Those are facts, b. Oh, you not owning up to who you are now? That is your problem right there, no self-reflection.

You a fake ass nigga Chi, which is why shit never works out in your favor.

Talk all types of crazy shit when no risk is involved, but backs down when there is real danger.

Lusted after your friend's wife. Didn't save that same friend from getting exposed after he saved you from getting your ass whooped by irony. Even made fun of that friend later on down the road.

Shit you even got fake dreads. Everyone knows your shit doesn't grow past your ears.

Your morals just change on a situation-by-situation basis. Almost like a sociopath.

A nigga like you can't be trust. You most likely to snitch when shit gets rough.

No wonder why you can't keep a bitch past a certain point, and other niggas are always able to swoop for the prize after you got her warmed up.

Hard to sell hoes dream with all that baggage, the divorces; kids; personality disorder, etc., eh?
What's the 'real danger here'?

So far I've read a bunch of shit you've read whilst you was riding out ya sickness lurking the internet . I get the feeling you been admiring me from a distance but that's just me.

The pent up anger is from me ignoring you. Guess this is what Mr. Incredible felt like when Rusty became a villain.

This little nigga is miserable. He trying to Tupac himself out of existence, but he scared to go through with it.

I mean if you really want to commit suicide, then get offline and talk that same crazy shit to some local niggas. They'll take you up on your offer. Shit, they'll even harvest your midget organs and sell them to sick rich white kids. Everything but your lungs because we know they fucked up from the asthma, b. May want to throw your heart in the garbage also because that shit is weak.

Do it nigga, KYS, but by proxy. I'll help expedite the process for you.

ChiLifeInsurance.JPG

Get a $1,000,000 life insurance policy or higher fam, that $500,000 policy will not be enough to support three kids. Outside of being a cautionary tale of a fucknigga, we both can agree that money would better serve those kids than you ever could at this moment.

First off, you will need to establish a trust because we cannot depend on your BM not to use that money to buy additional body enhancements. Anyways, I generously assumed that you made $80,000 per year after taxes and even gave you full custodian rights to your kids. I assumed all of your kids are the age of 6, which I know is incorrect. I am using traditional child support payments as a foundation for my formulas. Three kids count for 30% of your monthly income. I assumed inflation is going to unlikely raise 2.5% every year, but I wanted you to be prepared for the worst case scenario. I did assume your salary will keep pace with inflation, but that is unlikely to happen.

If you can afford at most an extra 2 bills per month, get that policy, and then KYS.

UnknownUser cares. UnknownUser loves the kids.

Last edited:
You can't get away with those same jokes you used on irony against me, huh?

You dealing with someone who is ruthless along with having brawl and brains, and all that is focused on you right now. Not a good look.

Nigga go get a juice box, hit the mat, and never wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back