Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to derail this thread any further. However, I re-read this back and forth between Chi and I, ROFL. We both missed some opportunities. I felt we could have went on for another hour or so, LOL. I was just getting warmed up, but I am glad it stopped. It kind of messes up the vibe of this place.

Anyways, for my IC people, this beef will probably the last time you will ever see people going at each other with this much vigor, LOL. Nothing like prime IC action can ever be replicated again due to all the controversial figures being ran off / banned and the age factor. Most of these late 1990's and 2000's babies are too soft to continue the tradition.

Just a random, unasked for thought. I'll shut up now.

Last edited:
Fuck that sissy.... okay here it go.... take the funds from stash to brake @Parallax bp and lemme get his bank

Then lemme run @Lou Cypher pockets too and lemme get his bank.

And lemme get @Joshua 3:16 bank too

Then put aldat in my stash spot
jack-nicholson.gif

You know, as a young man who retired from the game early, I congratulate you. Mfs have gotten too comfortable in this game and we need to keep them on their toes.

Just know that I'm coming for all that and more eventually

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Matter of fact do you even have enough bread to come at me? I'm sitting on 100k plus bank protectionm with another 100k in the stash.

yo, did yall ever place my money from the fights into my wife's stash?

cuz i don't think i got it or her....

You seem to be missing sum bank protection broham...
Tbh, I forgot how to calculate the profits......been a while since I robbed somebody but if you got me you got me, all in the game and alla that.

And Ion wtf happened to bp, seems like nobody on the has it on the 1st page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back