Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

Trump's defense reminds me of when we did a step show because there was only 1 step team in the show and 2nd place was $500. We threw together a quick show in about a week to get that guaranteed prize money.

I'd been in about 6 step shows and they were all fire but this shit was a disaster.

We should have just walked on stage, took a bow, and walked off.

This is what Trump's legal team should do as well. The win is already guaranteed, no point in also showing your lack of preparedness and embarrassing yourself. Just go up there and say we object to the proceeding because it's unconstitutional and close.

Trump's defense reminds me of when we did a step show because there was only 1 step team in the show and 2nd place was $500. We threw together a quick show in about a week to get that guaranteed prize money.

I'd been in about 6 step shows and they were all fire but this shit was a disaster.

We should have just walked on stage, took a bow, and walked off.

This is what Trump's legal team should do as well. The win is already guaranteed, no point in also showing your lack of preparedness and embarrassing yourself. Just go up there and say we object to the proceeding because it's unconstitutional and close.

lmao

White privilege bruh. They assumed they could jus go up there n wing it

White privilege

These white racists always got other white racists back

Imagine if Obama did - nevermind

One of their best cases should be Pence

it wasn’t until he showed his displeasure w Pence is it that they also flipped and threatened Pences life.

it proves what he says he knows he can sway his ppl without being direct... he knows what he is doing... he’s always seen as stupid but he ain’t...

It's amazing how how this muthafucca has openly dogged the rePugnicans, and yet they still willing to die on the sword for him.
I think he has dirt on them all. He emasculated so many of them, its sickening

I think he has dirt on them all. He emasculated so many of them, its sickening

I don't think it's anything that deep. Trump still holds sway over the majority of the Republican base. The other Reps don't give a shit about Trump. They are just scared about angering his fans.

Shit all the recent polls say that if the Republican primary for the next presidency was held today, Trump would win.

I don't think it's anything that deep. Trump still holds sway over the majority of the Republican base. The other Reps don't give a shit about Trump. They are just scared about angering his fans.

Shit all the recent polls say that if the Republican primary for the next presidency was held today, Trump would win.
This. They care nothing for any individual, just re-election.

This could happen with Democrats too cause that's all they care about too. They've just been lucky enough (or corrupt enough) to not allow a left version of Trump into office.

I don't agree with this

Voters aren't going stop voting because Trump ain't on the ticket

Back