Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

Get the ethics committee on this dudes

I only wish the Democrats were bold enough to impeach them for violating their oath as a juror in the impeachment.

There is no way you can be impartial and at the same time be strategizing with the person on trial.

One thing we've learned with Trump is that all these rules and norms and oaths are not enforcible in the least.

I would say Democrats need to put laws in place to be able to enforce these things but they probably only looking at it as an opportunity to do it themselves at some point.

One thing we've learned with Trump is that all these rules and norms and oaths are not enforcible in the least.

I would say Democrats need to put laws in place to be able to enforce these things but they probably only looking at it as an opportunity to do it themselves at some point.
There should be Dems drawing up legislation RIGHT NOW on amending that Constitution so that the impeaching former members question is never raised again

Secondly, NO senator may work with an impeached member once the article(s) has submitted to Senate

Thirdly, update the language of insurrection. We had a sitting president defaming/slandering the country for over 2 months!

@Scandalust313 this is why no one in the room that day will testify. They'd have to lie under oath. I say they complicit

@Scandalust313 this is why no one in the room that day will testify. They'd have to lie under oath. I say they complicit

Woooow!

They are absolutely complicit!!

That damn Mark Meadows and the rest of the Trumpers, are on some Richard Pryor shit..."Who you gon' believe, me or your lyin eyes?"

This shit is crazy!!

I mean does this jackazzz not realize the whole WORLD watched all this in real time? That the dems dropped COUNTLESS of evidence refuting his claim?

These cacs are tryin to re write history in real time

I haven't been keeping up with this other than clips that make the nightly news, but have any of the impeachment managers brought up how their requests for more police and national guard were denied yet? Or have they named any of the ppl that aided the rioters?

I haven't been keeping up with this other than clips that make the nightly news, but have any of the impeachment managers brought up how their requests for more police and national guard were denied yet? Or have they named any of the ppl that aided the rioters?
Yes and no. Not that the request were denied but that Donald was late in responding to said request

There are no official documents at this time that he denied request or that it was actually Pence that mobilized them. Its all hearsay

And there are no officials on record for having aided them

I will say they doing a good job of appealing to their base

Why provide facts and tweets when they dont care to read them?

Use the words names and terms they already against. 'Antifa' 'cancel culture' 'BLM'....

This is why they should have stayed for the entire presentation as they showed his speeches in clips. All of that was present

Back