Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

To me this last hour and a half has been the most potent part of their prosecution

This is why he won't take the stand

He cant walk these words back.

Here comes the cluster fuck

Now Lee wanna walk about his statements he gave in real time back

Gotta look beyond that. I'm willing to bet they gonna come out and say "See! The leftist are lying about what I said. This proves this whole trial is one big lie"
True. Glad they cleared up they didnt need that statement as it was 'much ado about nothing'.

And Lee was mad they so casually said cool, get rid of it

True. Glad they cleared up they didnt need that statement as it was 'much ado about nothing'.

And Lee was mad they so casually said cool, get rid of it

Cuz he probably was banking on them puttin up a fuss. But their evidence is so overwhelming and damming...that lil piece aint shyt. He mad about that...but not how Frump starting this. Right

Last edited:

I'm convinced at this point having Trump on video directing their movements wouldn't be enough to convict amongst this Senate

Thank goodness more states are filing their own charges

These dudes show up ready to larp in camo and a rifle everywhere the govt be at but swear it's antifa whenever shit go left (barz) lol whats the point of being in govt if you don't convict this bitch

This answer is for both parties
200.gif

tenor.gif

Never forget Trump holding the party hostage

Acquittal means HE won't fracture the party. I think he'd rather takeover vs starting from the bottom

There's no way to refute anything that has been said about why he isn't protected by the 1st Amendment

There's no way to refute anything that has been said about why its constitutional to impeachment after office

They have to try to attack whether he told them to attack or nah. That's the only logically argument to be made

Back