Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

I honestly don't expect anyone with dirt in they jacket to vote for this because it subjugates them to the same laws they voting on; can I be tried for my actions after I leave office?

I'm puzzled on the expectation of holding officials who are leaving office accountable. Sounds like a lot of GOP members seem to think Trump should held criminally liable?

Or is it as simple as they don't wanna deal with this at all?

Wait...so one of his lawyers actually said something to the fact of...

"Look we had to trash what we were gonna say and change it. B/c we didn't expect the dems presentation to be THAT good."

...I mean am I correct? Lol!!!
Amateur hour when they were in the White House and now when they are out of it lol

Then his lawyers tried to mislead their constitutional arguement. Saying the ONE constitutional lawyer (Kalt I think is his name) agreed with them...only to get checked by said lawyer and put on blast about how they egregiously misquoted his statement. Lol. Good grjef

They know this shit don't matter. Most of those TOP senators are not voting to convict this Dickwad, even tho if this was a criminal trial, duke would've been proven guilty on the first day.

Fuckin shame.

Unless Mitch McTurkeyNeck votes against Donnie, he'll skate this trial, too. Where the fuck is the SDNY's office at?

Back