Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

uhhh yeah I dont fly capes for democrats.... and I've always had low expectations from them. Try again or try with someone else

She is stuck in this us vs them mind set.

Someone told her about that mindset as a child. And cuz she is unable to accept new information, she is unable to move away from it.

I mean they do continuously reach out to try to be "bipartisan" even when they have the power. Thats like them being in a fight and they got a gun but they screaming to the republicans "please dont hurt me..we can work this out!" instead of tellin them get down or lay down like the republicans would do if they were in that position
Yea but not as it applied to them calling witnesses

I think the final straw was...I dont care what you present Im not changing my vote.....we are out next week .

This a stretch

I know there's other reasons this happened the way it did. Mitch McConnel purposely pushing the trial back to after Trump was out of office so the Republicans could push the "You can't convict a former government official" bullshit, Replublicans outright saying before and during the trial their votes had already been decided regardless of what evidence was shown etc...but the Dems lack of ability to basically punch the bully in the mouth and fight back in a way that shows actual strength had been long established before this trail and was shown again with the caving in on calling witnesses

Mfs wasted tax payer money on a sham and then dipped for vacation, nobody received any of the 2k checks he was running on and that's supposed to be "gravy" cause Trump gone.

tenor.gif

yup! its all a charade. they had no plans to convict.

I mean they do continuously reach out to try to be "bipartisan" even when they have the power. Thats like them being in a fight and they got a gun but they screaming to the republicans "please dont hurt me..we can work this out!" instead of tellin them get down or lay down like the republicans would do if they were in that position

or wait, hear me out for just a sec...

maybe dems dont care to truly fight back aganist the republican party because theyre all in bed together ????

*omg*

7F12A1BE-A9C2-4C4A-B98D-A0BB42532862.gif

or wait, hear me out for just a sec...

maybe dems dont care to truly fight back aganist the republican party because theyre all in bed together ????

*omg*

now just imagine if instead of you painting everyone with the same broad brush... you voted for someone dem, independant or whatever party that shares your values and at least try to get rid of the ones complacent with the status quo

ezgif-6-7024f5acc90a.gif

lol nah... what was I thinking... that would be ridiculous

Mfs wasted tax payer money on a sham and then dipped for vacation, nobody received any of the 2k checks he was running on and that's supposed to be "gravy" cause Trump gone.

tenor.gif
Why did you tie the impeachment trail to Biden's campaign 'promise'?

now just imagine if instead of you painting everyone with the same broad brush... you voted for someone dem, independant or whatever party that shares your values and at least try to get rid of the ones complacent with the status quo

View attachment 464241

lol nah... what was I thinking... that would be ridiculous

im not voting for any of these mfers ?????? you still havent learned anything after all these years? they dont give a rabbits ass about you.

you just said it in so many words yourself

She and others are suffering.

View attachment 464230

Righteous constructive criticisms of Dems is need and deserved
But THIS late in the game to STILL be yapping on & on about "both parties are the same" when it's clear that's not the case.
It's just proud,ego, intellectual laziness or outright disingenuousness

My favorite quote from "American Beauty":

"Never underestimate the Power of Denial".

Back