Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

View attachment 464285

At least I hope so, lol.

It's a shame tho. American politics has basically turned into a gm of chess, hedging your bets and calculated risks.

If the GOP had any tru spine they woulda voted to convict. Then barred him from running again. Willfully take on the anger from trumps base (handful of them woulda got primaried). But began the process of rebuilding the party in a post trump world and expanding the party.

But fuck that. They will jus continue voter suppression, gerrymandering, propping up white supremacy, fear campaigns and the minority ruling the majority. Classic America

I'm just sayin... all that fist raising, marching in the street and rhyming "community" with "unity" every fucking song just for some drunk white boys led by an Afro-Cubano and a waffle faced hotel owner to have more balls than us. WE'RE the ones who been oppressed 400 years. Them niggas just mad cuz they can't watch football without being reminded they're white.

this take is wack all around and usually comes from ppl just twiddling their thumbs on the couch. dont you ever downplay Black ppls resistance towards this fucked up sys again!

He’s a pawn. Republicans need him and they need to stay in office. Voting guilty would be their death sentence

"Democracy is fragile"

Softshoe language. Who is he talking to, 3rd graders?

Call them all treasonous white supremacists bent on fascism and stand on it. All this kumbiya shit clearly doesn't work

this take is wack all around and usually comes from ppl just twiddling their thumbs on the couch. dont you ever downplay Black ppls resistance towards this fucked up sys again!

Normally I would give anyone that respectfully disagreed with me an ether/GOAT and leave well enough alone (you still got one FWIW). Usually "ppl twiddling their thumbs on the couch" are met with "what are you doing about the situation?". Short answer: the best I can, as we all should... nothing more or less. Over 12 years ago before Obama got elected, I started a rap group called Weather Underground inspired by a domestic terrorist group from the 70s. I know you're infamous for dragging niggas for pages in these ABW streets, so go ahead and get your "old ass rapper" jokes off... I will not be offended in any way, shape or form. I'm just bringing this up to build on the irony I addressed in my post. WU's motivations were based on the murder of Fred Hampton, the subject of one of the most talked about movies of the year... which brings me to said irony.

I will never shun anything humans do to express themselves and survive as a singularity or a community. Judas and the Black Messiah for example looks like a beautiful and well produced movie that will be talked about for generations... we championed for a movie like that for a long time and we finally got it. Everyone involved should be commended for their hard work. Tell that to the, lemme check... 482,281 bodies that died from the same shit because Trump or "this fucked up sys" didn't give a fuck about human life. Like I said before, you couldn't beat that in a decade+ war. The cast and crew are gonna get paid, collect their trophies, cry and dedicate their awards to God and the victims of police brutality, go home and get to the next bag... again, as we all should. Meanwhile we still have to deal with a bunch of arbitrary processes that clearly don't work in REAL LIFE and are expected to not get mad, even if at each other or ourselves. The shame I'm talking about is directed first and foremost to myself. I tried my ass off to get Weather Underground in the loop but I haven't done enough... I can't blame anyone else for my shortcomings.

Fast forward to almost 7 years since we last linked as a group, the shit we talked about hasn't changed... only in entertainment and public activism. You know shit is bad when Nick fucking Cannon is one of the more prominent voices in social commentary. At this point you gotta ask yourself... when is enough enough? Why is being ashamed of ppl that pointlessly perform for the sake of performing and putting their health on the line when it changes nothing but some contrary opinions "wack"? Why are we expected to sit at home and cry when someone plays a victim on and off screen and gets rewarded by the system for it, but not feel any way when that same person loses their job because they said something that hurt that system's feelings? The fact that Trump got acquitted twice for what he did implies that 482,281 ppl died for NOTHING. Fuck their feelings, and with all due respect fuck anything niggas do in/for entertainment. Herman Cain died on the anniversary of my father's passing. George Floyd died on my nephew's 27th birthday. JATBM was released on the anniversary of my cousin's passing, and one day before my grandmother's. My sister is in the ground because Ronald Reagan gave more of a fuck about being FDR Jr. than AIDS... that's ONE of the reasons I started WU. The gov't is my enemy until one of us dies, and right now it looks like they're gonna beat me to it.

Normally I would give anyone that respectfully disagreed with me an ether/GOAT and leave well enough alone (you still got one FWIW). Usually "ppl twiddling their thumbs on the couch" are met with "what are you doing about the situation?". Short answer: the best I can, as we all should... nothing more or less. Over 12 years ago before Obama got elected, I started a rap group called Weather Underground inspired by a domestic terrorist group from the 70s. I know you're infamous for dragging niggas for pages in these ABW streets, so go ahead and get your "old ass rapper" jokes off... I will not be offended in any way, shape or form. I'm just bringing this up to build on the irony I addressed in my post. WU's motivations were based on the murder of Fred Hampton, the subject of one of the most talked about movies of the year... which brings me to said irony.

I will never shun anything humans do to express themselves and survive as a singularity or a community. Judas and the Black Messiah for example looks like a beautiful and well produced movie that will be talked about for generations... we championed for a movie like that for a long time and we finally got it. Everyone involved should be commended for their hard work. Tell that to the, lemme check... 482,281 bodies that died from the same shit because Trump or "this fucked up sys" didn't give a fuck about human life. Like I said before, you couldn't beat that in a decade+ war. The cast and crew are gonna get paid, collect their trophies, cry and dedicate their awards to God and the victims of police brutality, go home and get to the next bag... again, as we all should. Meanwhile we still have to deal with a bunch of arbitrary processes that clearly don't work in REAL LIFE and are expected to not get mad, even if at each other or ourselves. The shame I'm talking about is directed first and foremost to myself. I tried my ass off to get Weather Underground in the loop but I haven't done enough... I can't blame anyone else for my shortcomings.

Fast forward to almost 7 years since we last linked as a group, the shit we talked about hasn't changed... only in entertainment and public activism. You know shit is bad when Nick fucking Cannon is one of the more prominent voices in social commentary. At this point you gotta ask yourself... when is enough enough? Why is being ashamed of ppl that pointlessly perform for the sake of performing and putting their health on the line when it changes nothing but some contrary opinions "wack"? Why are we expected to sit at home and cry when someone plays a victim on and off screen and gets rewarded by the system for it, but not feel any way when that same person loses their job because they said something that hurt that system's feelings? The fact that Trump got acquitted twice for what he did implies that 482,281 ppl died for NOTHING. Fuck their feelings, and with all due respect fuck anything niggas do in/for entertainment. Herman Cain died on the anniversary of my father's passing. George Floyd died on my nephew's 27th birthday. JATBM was released on the anniversary of my cousin's passing, and one day before my grandmother's. My sister is in the ground because Ronald Reagan gave more of a fuck about being FDR Jr. than AIDS... that's ONE of the reasons I started WU. The gov't is my enemy until one of us dies, and right now it looks like they're gonna beat me to it.

honestly baby, what are you talking about?
you have a rap group?

honestly baby, what are you talking about?
you have a rap group?
PM me for more inquires (to not derail the thread), but yeah I have a rap group. Long story short, I'm personally done with using an entertainment platform to protest. I never really did to begin with, but this past year shown me more than ever that changes very little if not nothing. I'm still gonna see/enjoy JATBM, and whatever else Common and those guys bless us with. But we have to do more as humans, self included.

I'm just sayin... all that fist raising, marching in the street and rhyming "community" with "unity" every fucking song just for some drunk white boys led by an Afro-Cubano and a waffle faced hotel owner to have more balls than us. WE'RE the ones who been oppressed 400 years. Them niggas just mad cuz they can't watch football without being reminded they're white.

LMAO! ??

Back