Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

I was just about to post that

Go back to the broader complaint of the trial 'taking too long'

Yea. I dont wanna openly diss or make fun of her on here.

But she lacks the critical thinking to accept or decipher new information

real talk
I actually like ole Race. Which is why I purposely don't go hard and to destroy her

He's one of the senior most members of his party with some of the most pull. There's no way he wasn't involved.
This what 4yrs of having a peusdo-dicator who micro managed leads you to believe

Nothing outside of him telling them to wrap that shit up could lead you to believe he was involved in any meaningful way bruh

The only thing legit shocking about this is that dude left behind 400K+ bodies in his wake and got away with it. Bush couldn't even come close to killing that many ppl in 2 separate wars with 2 separate countries already in their own military situation. Another day at the (oval) office other than that.

This what 4yrs of having a peusdo-dicator who micro managed leads you to believe

Nothing outside of him telling them to wrap that shit up could lead you to believe he was involved in any meaningful way bruh
Wait, you genuinely think it's a stretch that a former VP and former congressman and current president was involved in the impeachment of a former president!?

I hope you're trolling me right now

Wait, you genuinely think it's a stretch that a former VP and former congressman and current president was involved in the impeachment of a former president!?

I hope you're trolling me right now
I don't think it's a stretch but simply that it didn't happen

Biden had zero reason to waste his time on this when it was clear where repubs stood from day one.

His involvement would have been more helpful in opening calling for impeachment than any background...whatever you think he did

This line of reasoning should apply to the entire party tho, which Biden is now the leader of.
I disagree with this. Wholeheartedly.

I think the case needed to be made and was made very well and anyone wanting the most accurate of Trumps last 3 months in office can simply youtube his 2nd impeachment trial

And Biden is not just the leader of the blues, he's the leader of the reds also

Again, having a wanna be dictator in office for 4 yrs gave us a very warped idea of that the office of the presidency holds

“We?”

No. THEY should be ashamed. Fuckin yokels have been goin nuts in 2021.
I'm just sayin... all that fist raising, marching in the street and rhyming "community" with "unity" every fucking song just for some drunk white boys led by an Afro-Cubano and a waffle faced hotel owner to have more balls than us. WE'RE the ones who been oppressed 400 years. Them niggas just mad cuz they can't watch football without being reminded they're white.

Back