Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

lol @Race Jones I know ur in here to gloat, retweet n talk ur shit... who are you gloating to tho?

This shit played out like most of us thought it would. You really think anyone on this forums weekend is legit ruined by this unsurprising news? lol

She is living in a alternate reality bro.

The main goal was gettin trump out of office. Anything else is gravy.

Shit went exactly as expected. She trolling herself at this point

You can't play hardball wit a party who gives no fuccs about the American people. So that weak talk is pointless.

Dems could've called the whole world in as witnesses. These rePugnicans already had it in their minds not to convict him. Plain & simple. Yall know this.

That's basically what I just said
:scust1:

But @Mister B. made a good point. This further proves how cowardly the rePugnicans are. Proof they fear him...his base...plus the thought of losing their seat.

It's one thing to still kiss his azzz after calling ya wife ugly. But it's another when he sends a mob to your workplace to come kill you and your other colleagues. Yet...bottom of the abyss they've reached.

She and others are suffering.

1613259868603.png

Righteous constructive criticisms of Dems is need and deserved
But THIS late in the game to STILL be yapping on & on about "both parties are the same" when it's clear that's not the case.
It's just pride,ego, intellectual laziness or just outright disingenuousness

Last edited:
lol @Race Jones I know ur in here to gloat, retweet n talk ur shit... who are you gloating to tho?

This shit played out like most of us thought it would. You really think anyone on this forums weekend is legit ruined by this unsurprising news? lol

now niggas knew it was going to happen like this

DE875AFD-D366-4CE3-BC16-ADB0750CF827.gif

?????????????? for a rack of mfers that be flying your capes long and wide for the democratic party, yall sure have very “low” expectations for the boys in blue

:tuh:

now niggas knew it was going to happen like this

View attachment 464231

?????????????? for a rack of mfers that be flying your capes long and wide for the democratic party, yall sure have very “low” expectations for the boys in blue

:tuh:

uhhh yeah I dont fly capes for democrats.... and I've always had low expectations from them. Try again or try with someone else

I cant lie. I'm interested to see trumps next public move.

I expect him to announce his 2024 run, declare war on the 7 who voted to convict and call every thing a witch hunt.

Will he post a video to his campaigns website? I'm guessing he holds a rally at or near mara lago

Because they're still riding the wave of white and "color blind" liberals who feel that "reaching across the aisle" is the best way to go about getting things done instead of just doing the right thing w/ no fucks given
This a stretch

This a stretch

I mean they do continuously reach out to try to be "bipartisan" even when they have the power. Thats like them being in a fight and they got a gun but they screaming to the republicans "please dont hurt me..we can work this out!" instead of tellin them get down or lay down like the republicans would do if they were in that position

She and others are suffering.

View attachment 464230

Righteous constructive criticisms of Dems is need and deserved
But THIS late in game to STILL to be yapping on & on about "both parties are the same" when it's clear that's not the case.
It's just proud,ego, intellectual laziness or outright disingenuousness

Yea. I dont wanna openly diss or make fun of her on here.

But she lacks the critical thinking to accept or decipher new information

Mfs wasted tax payer money on a sham and then dipped for vacation, nobody received any of the 2k checks he was running on and that's supposed to be "gravy" cause Trump gone.

tenor.gif

anywho i called it from jump: more wasted tax dollars and political theater

View attachment 464233

So did the vast majority of other people. It's not like you had some special insight into how this was going to end that others didn't lol. I know you're thing here is the whole "I'm smarter than you" trope but it doesn't work on things that are Captain Obvious takes like the outcome of this impeachment trial. Especially when the Democrats you're trying to shit on are the ones who voted to convict and the Republicans voted to acquit. You actually can't put that part of it on them despite how bad you may want to try

but Democrats voted to convict....

Takes a level of integrity,humility and honestly plain maturity to admit maybe your assessment on matters were wrong or misguided

I don't see that happening
I DO see logical fallacies and 30-40 years ago....he's said she said...
merely to save face

(narcissism come in more than just one form)

Back