Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

giphy.gif

Just as I figured, this thing is a big... waste... of time.
No. It HAD to be done. We knew there’d be too many jellied-spined Refucklicans, but to not hold him accountable for anything...Nah.

This just proves how cowardly the TOP is, and how much the TOP belongs to Donnie Dumbass. That shit is a certified cult, HANDS DOWN.

Last edited:
Conservatives/Republicans would not have turn on Trump/white supremacy no matter how witnesses were called or evidence presented
With that, the Dems STILL should play hardball and stop being weak, "taking the high road" with these mfers

You can't play hardball wit a party who gives no fuccs about the American people. So that weak talk is pointless.

Dems could've called the whole world in as witnesses. These rePugnicans already had it in their minds not to convict him. Plain & simple. Yall know this.

Another waste of time. Now both parties get to enjoy a vacation in the middle of a pandemic and a failing economy. Nobody thought this was a reality but the people who watch cable news. Trump should have been impeached for his response to Covid and immediately removed from office after the capital hill attack. Politicians still playing make believe and theater to keep y’all entertained. Now go back to work while Pelosi & McConnel continue to do whatever they want with your tax money.

what a waste of time and resources

maybe theyll listen on day

No. It HAD to be done. We knew there’d be too many jellied-spined Refucklicans, but to not hold him accountable for anything...Nah.

This just proves how cowardly the TOP is and how much the TOP belongs to Donnie Dumbass. That shit is a certified cult, HANDS DOWN.

This.

Conservatives/Republicans would not have turn on Trump/white supremacy no matter how witnesses were called or evidence presented
With that, the Dems STILL should play hardball and stop being weak, "taking the high road" with these mfers

I’m really feeling like they never will. I mean this shit was obvious and they played nice.

can't imagine anybody other than liberals bound by party and symbolism cared anything about this impeachment, so i'm glad yalls weekend was ruined

lol @Race Jones I know ur in here to gloat, retweet n talk ur shit... who are you gloating to tho?

This shit played out like most of us thought it would. You really think anyone on this forums weekend is legit ruined by this unsurprising news? lol

Back