Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd Impeachment of Donald J Trump: ACQUITTED

I think they just wanted to get everything on record and to put the Republicans in a tough position.

Next election cycle the people who voted to acquit will have that held over their head as sympathizers to the insurrectionists. Those that voted to convict will get primaried and/or shunned by the base.

They’re playing the long game. They knew getting a conviction was impossible.

I think they just wanted to get everything on record and to put the Republicans in a tough position.

Next election cycle the people who voted to acquit will have that held over their head as sympathizers to the insurrectionists. Those that voted to convict will get primaried and/or shunned by the base.

They’re playing the long game. They knew getting a conviction was impossible.
Ahhhhh. This a good take and very plausible

The house managers made a great case but I think they fumbled today. Unless they gonna call McCarty and the ppl in that room with Trump they gonna diss everyone else words as hearsay. And I bet these folks still will plead the 5th because its they right to

They should have subpoenaed Trump at the start. They leaned to much into appealing to common sense and reason when they knew Senators just don't care.

As great as a case and time line that has been laid out....it don't matter unless you get Trump on record trying to weasel his way out of his actions

And even then it was a long shot

Just subpoena Trump! Bring him back to Washington....in shame....and make him explain his actions! Ask him why he didn't attend the inauguration?

It's funny tho that the defense team has said his actions DURING the insurrection has no bearing on if he INCITED the insurrection. They keeping it focused on what was said in the speech and only the speech lol

Here’s a legit question: why isn’t there a thread about the Trash Ol’ Party’s fuckshit?

I mean, we can’t blame everything on the Dems, can we?

What happened to calling a spade a black ass ♠️?

Here’s a legit question: why isn’t there a thread about the Trash Ol’ Party’s fuckshit?

I mean, we can’t blame everything on the Dems, can we?

What happened to calling a spade a black ass ♠?
Make the thread

wtf happened? I thought they were gonna call witnesses and now theyre doing closing arguments? No explanation?
Man they had all the leverage in the world and they pissed it away

They decided simply to include that congress woman statement as evidence in lieu of sitting her down and question her. Because they (Congress) go on break next week. There's even reports that Trump lawyers weren't coming back after today so that would have delay the shit even more

Should have gambled with them mofos

Should have subpoenaed Trump

They made a great case with overwhelming evidence

But they should have subpoenaed Trump

I thought I heard something in the news earlier this week that those subpeonas aint really worth shit and people don't actually have to show up even if they are subpoenaed
It forces more day of litigation. Even after that and they win, the one subpoenaed could plead the fifth

But the real issue was time. Repubs simply don't wanna hear anymore and they not letting go of the fact they don't think the trial is constitutional.

They REFUSE told Trump accountable. He's someone else's problem in they head. Its sickening to me

I think that's true. Look at the first impeachment. Mad people were subpoenaed and didn't show up. Probably didn't want to waste the time, but they should have at least tried.
Man the try is so important

Like everyone been saying, a conviction ia unlikely. Ok cool. Why not put ALL your cards in the table then?

What do you have to lose? Some backdoor, scratch my back, ill scratch your back deals?

This was so much bigger than politics. Nigga deadass sent a militia after y'all and its cool because 'it didn't work'.....this time.

I feel capitol hill wont learn until its too late but the leadership could careless because they knocking on deaths door any damn way

Back