Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice deflection..

sure talk about football instead of answering the questions posed to myself and other folks who DONT play football lol.

You been shouting about holding politicians accountable.. getting a black agenda... not voting for the lesser of two evils but when asked about how you plan on accomplishing this you go silent, say it's not your problem or change the subject
Why tf do you keep quoting me??

Take your beef up with Mr Du Bois. I feel how he felt 64 years ago, period.

Nice deflection..

sure talk about football instead of answering the questions posed by myself and other folks who DONT play football lol.

You been shouting about holding politicians accountable.. getting a black agenda... not voting for the lesser of two evils but when asked about how you plan on accomplishing this you go silent, say it's not your problem or change the subject

tbh its not fair and counterproductive to ask individuals what they plan to do in fighting this system when so many of yall subscribe to the electoral horseshit.

the real question is how do we get yall onboard in divesting from this shit completely.

we should be working together, coming up with tangible plans on what we want and need.

with the voter suppression thats going on, interference from other countries, and corporations deadass buying votes ....you would think yalls energy would be focused on ways to abolish this shit instead of punching down at non voters.

*looks at you quoting ME asking why im quoting YOU*

It's a debate ma nigga.. try to keep up.

that's that @IC_Refugee logic at work again lol. Have a good evening fam
Bruh.

The Democrats know EXACTLY why they are failing... because they all made a conscious decision to ignore their LOYAL base. Now you're asking me what am I gonna do to make them do what they were supposed to do in the 1st place?

They need to get my attention, not the other way around. You're too conditioned to comprehend that

Try that strategy with your significant other after you piss her off and see how it works.

Bruh.

The Democrats know EXACTLY why they are failing... because they all made a conscious decision to ignore their LOYAL base. Now you're asking me what am I gonna do to make them do what they were supposed to do in the 1st place?

They need to get my attention, not the other way around. You're too conditioned to comprehend that

Try that strategy with your significant other after you piss her off and see how it works.
He's asking you on a personal level what it is that you are going to do to help make a difference not what the Democratic Party is doing

And y’all gotta stop acting like it’s black people fault trump won. We def voted democrat in high numbers. But population wise we don’t outnumber any other groups besides Asians and natives

tbh its not fair and counterproductive to ask individuals what they plan to do in fighting this system when so many of yall subscribe to the electoral horseshit.

the real question is how do we get yall onboard in divesting from this shit completely.

we should be working together, coming up with tangible plans on what we want and need.

with the voter suppression thats going on, interference from other countries, and corporations deadass buying votes ....you would think yalls energy would be focused on ways to abolish this shit instead of punching down at non voters.

Just to be clear... my interaction with @IC_Refugee was specifically in reference to his post about the onus NOT being on him to engage candidates in order for them to have a black agenda.

The whole point of primaries is to see wtf these candidates can do for you. By not engaging these candidates, not participating in the process, having a dialogue and holding their feet to the fire why tf would they even bother trying to come up with an agenda for someone who cant be bothered to even show up?

I say this all the time I think overall I think we want similar things..

I believe I've seen homie say he does stuff in his own community and I find that admirable/commendable. My only point is that if you gonna be shouting "voting is pointless" from the rooftops...without engaging.. you cant be all aggy when..... surprise surprise they don't have an agenda for you... You aint show up!

So we still have reparations on our agenda? Y’all still want your 40 acres and a mule? If not that, then what does reparations look like? Ideologues are so unrealistic. Grand ideas with no plan to make them happen.

Who do you think will most likely support any part of a black agenda? Biden or Trump? Vote for that person cause nobody is going to support the entire black agenda. And like it or not, there is no 3rd option. Even if there were, if they lose, then you get nothing out of it.

So vote to get something, or don’t vote to get nothing.

what if we vote and still get nothing? Like why y’all aint saying that part

They d deport you before me trust me lol

nah o know the African arrogance is real. But don’t you want to make your homeland great? Africans are the most educated immigrant group overall. Y’all got a homeland advantage and natural resources. Y’all can change the course of history. I know this ain’t related to the topic. And I know it ain’t that simple to make a continent great. But I never understood that

nah o know the African arrogance is real. But don’t you want to make your homeland great? Africans are the most educated immigrant group overall. Y’all got a homeland advantage and natural resources. Y’all can change the course of history. I know this ain’t related to the topic. And I know it ain’t that simple to make a continent great. But I never understood that
What does this have to do w the 2020 Presidential Election in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back