Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything. If you think deeper my son. Why invest in an
obvious racist country when you specifically can go home and be great? Like you said can’t complain about things you ain’t trying to fix.
thats cool make a thread then....til then who u voting for in the 2020 US Presidential election?

because it cancelled everything you said out sorry
It really didn’t, and even if it did I gave you an example of what I do. And you still deflect and have no answer to what to say to that kid.

What I described is a reality for many kids now because people didn’t vote against Trump in 2016 using the same logic you and others are using now. So all the chest puffing cause you putting your few hours a week/month in means nothing when Trump cancels all that shit out with the swipe of a pen. And you could have canceled him out with the check of a box on a screen but you couldn’t be bothered or convinced otherwise.

It really didn’t, and even if it did I gave you an example of what I do. And you still deflect and have no answer to what to say to that kid.

What I described is a reality for many kids now because people didn’t vote against Trump in 2016 using the same logic you and others are using now. So all the chest puffing cause you putting your few hours a week/month in means nothing when Trump cancels all that shit out with the swipe of a pen. And you could have canceled him out with the check of a box on a screen but you couldn’t be bothered or convinced otherwise.

Lol soooooo the blatant racism behind trump policies is a lost on you? You think they wouldn’t have those camps if it was anybody other than Trump. It’s deeper than just voting.

Lol soooooo the blatant racism behind trump policies is a lost on you? You think they wouldn’t have those camps if it was anybody other than Trump. It’s deeper than just voting.
I wasn’t talking about camps. Read my initial post where I talk about cutting funding for public schools and gentrification then respond.

Just to be clear... my interaction with @IC_Refugee was specifically in reference to his post about the onus NOT being on him to engage candidates in order for them to have a black agenda.

The whole point of primaries is to see wtf these candidates can do for you. By not engaging these candidates, not participating in the process, having a dialogue and holding their feet to the fire why tf would they even bother trying to come up with an agenda for someone who cant be bothered to even show up?

I say this all the time I think overall I think we want similar things..

I believe I've seen homie say he does stuff in his own community and I find that admirable/commendable. My only point is that if you gonna be shouting "voting is pointless" from the rooftops...without engaging.. you cant be all aggy when..... surprise surprise they don't have an agenda for you... You aint show up!

I do agree with all of this but

To be fair i think non voters like @Race Jones and @IC_Refugee are saying black people have shown up repeatedly over the last 60 years and still there haven't been any meaningful improvements to black society from the white man which is a valid point

However i dont think not voting is the answer, to me it just shows that voting alone isnt enough.

I do agree with all of this but

To be fair i think non voters like @Race Jones and @IC_Refugee are saying black people have shown up repeatedly over the last 60 years and still there haven't been any meaningful improvements to black society from the white man which is a valid point

However i dont think not voting is the answer, to me it just shows that voting alone isnt enough.
Exactly. I actually agree with everything @Race Jones and @IC_Refugee are saying about our vote being taken for granted. We been saying this for years, but if we are to see ourselves as a united people with an agenda, we have to operate as such and get a representative or organization that will present that agenda and set ultimatums.

I’m not that person and don’t have the knowledge or skill to get that going, so my next best thing is to vote my interests in the primary, the lesser of two evils in the presidential race, and follow that same pattern in local elections.

All WHILE ALSO helping out in my community and trying to bring about change the best way I know how.

It's odd.

Four years ago, I would've welcomed Uncle Joe as the Dem nominee. He seemed like a very stable choice.

Now, this shit looks JUST like 2016, where a terrible candidate, who is in NO WAY is liberal, is being forced on us, in hopes that he'll take out some other shitbird.

This fuckin country. I'm bout to just write in Warren Buffet's name in my ballot and be done with it.

I've seriously been thinking about writing in my own name just cause.

According to every report imaginable Trump would rather face Biden than Bernie....and thinks Biden would be easier to defeat than Bernie and what do we do?
A analysis on CNN said the DNC did the same thing trying to run with electability with Howard Dean and John Kerry. Went wit the moderate against Bush. Bushed bushed em..

The DNC regularly over the years goes with the sensible white person and loses. Last time they didnt, obama won twice. But hey..why learn from the past

Take into consideration..loose cannon Trump beat 6 sensible white guys to become president

See the big fucking picture. A presidents powers can be limited the reason this fake ass system has checks and balances.

All those federal judges and the supreme court judges have to be confirmed. All those bills that he signs have to be passed and signed off on in congress first. Trump ain't doing all that shit by his fucking self.

All yall fucking democrat lovers should be focused on gaining the majority in the house and senate. If that happens Trump can't do shit. Just like yall say Obama couldn't do shit because of the republican majority in both houses.

Focusing on Trump and not congress is like the gov't focus on the drug war. Lock up the black man on the corner selling nicks and dimes but let the white man who bringing that shit over here by the ton on cargo liners go free.

7e5e0113-7de5-417f-a7d2-d91f974e6698_text.gif

All yall looking at Trump when Cocaine Mitch McConnell is the one making all the major moves.

LLS

See the big fucking picture. A presidents powers can be limited the reason this fake ass system has checks and balances.

All those federal judges and the supreme court judges have to be confirmed. All those bills that he signs have to be passed and signed off on in congress first. Trump ain't doing all that shit by his fucking self.

All yall fucking democrat lovers should be focused on gaining the majority in the house and senate. If that happens Trump can't do shit. Just like yall say Obama couldn't do shit because of the republican majority in both houses.

Focusing on Trump and not congress is like the gov't focus on the drug war. Lock up the black man on the corner selling nicks and dimes but let the white man who bringing that shit over here by the ton on cargo liners go free.

7e5e0113-7de5-417f-a7d2-d91f974e6698_text.gif

All yall looking at Trump when Cocaine Mitch McConnell is the one making all the major moves.

LLS
Can’t we do both? Vote against Trump AND vote to get better people in the Senate?

Why do y’all think you only get one vote or can only vote OR work in the community? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back