Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We gotta hold these muhfuckas accountable so we can get something tangible"

ok so how you plan on holding them accountable??

"Aint my fuckin job"

:dfbruh: :foh5:
You niggas will play dumb to death huh

I don't have to say anything else. The WEB Du bois quote speaks for me. You can pretend its not relevant if you want..

excuse him

he had a long day of going back and forth up here

thats not what he meant, im sure
:ualreadyknow:
Nah, that’s exactly what everybody who not voting is saying. No plan to get the things they want done, but say the candidate doesn’t support the black agenda. And can’t articulate the black agenda. And if they can articulate it, have no clue on how to get it in the right hands.

And I peeped how you ignored my whole post about the kid in a fucked up situation because you didn’t vote. Just responded about me not being in an organization, as if that has anything to do with millions of kids and blacks in fucked up situations because you allowed Trump to get elected... again.

But to answer you, I do my volunteer work through my church. We feed needy families, mentor youth, etc.

Nah, that’s exactly what everybody who not voting is saying. No plan to get the things they want done, but say the candidate doesn’t support the black agenda. And can’t articulate the black agenda. And if they can articulate it, have no clue on how to get it in the right hands.

And I peeped how you ignored my whole post about the kid in a fucked up situation because you didn’t vote. Just responded about me not being in an organization, as if that has anything to do with millions of kids and blacks in fucked up situations because you allowed Trump to get elected... again.

But to answer you, I do my volunteer work through my church. We feed needy families, mentor youth, etc.

because it cancelled everything you said out sorry

inori over there playing soccer in bermuda so dont let him get to u

elzo, is going to well be elzo

LMAO They call it football out here sis... be clear.

And I don't play that shit lmao. Make sure you @ me next time as well.

And yeah @IC_Refugee don't let someone throwing your shitty logic back in your face get to you...

@Race Jones wouldn't have anyone to argue with if you did

LMAO They call it football out here sis... be clear.

And I don't play that shit lmao. Make sure you @ me next time as well.

And yeah @IC_Refugee don't let someone throwing your shitty logic back in your face get to you...

@Race Jones wouldn't have anyone to argue with if you did
I hope you play "football" as well as you play dumb

“I shall not go to the polls. I believe that democracy has so far disappeared in the United States that no “two evils” exist. There is but one evil party with two names, & it will be elected despite all I can do or say.”

- W.E.B. Du Bois, October 20th, 1956

I hope you play "football" as well as you play dumb

“I shall not go to the polls. I believe that democracy has so far disappeared in the United States that no “two evils” exist. There is but one evil party with two names, & it will be elected despite all I can do or say.”

- W.E.B. Du Bois, October 20th, 1956

Nice deflection..

sure talk about football instead of answering the questions posed by myself and other folks who DONT play football lol.

You been shouting about holding politicians accountable.. getting a black agenda... not voting for the lesser of two evils but when asked about how you plan on accomplishing this you go silent, say it's not your problem or change the subject

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back