Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we still have reparations on our agenda? Y’all still want your 40 acres and a mule? If not that, then what does reparations look like? Ideologues are so unrealistic. Grand ideas with no plan to make them happen.

Who do you think will most likely support any part of a black agenda? Biden or Trump? Vote for that person cause nobody is going to support the entire black agenda. And like it or not, there is no 3rd option. Even if there were, if they lose, then you get nothing out of it.

So vote to get something, or don’t vote to get nothing.

why would ii want to even participate in a system where if i dont vote for this racist mfer than the other racist mfer stays in office... lmaoooooo

like at the basic level, why is that even a sys worth me subscribing to? wtf lmao

hilarious seeing so many Black people's trash ass political analysis trying to guilt trip other Black people into voting Dem & not 3rd party.

so lets say I voted 3rd party. would u vote or die nig nogs be ok with that?

i think this has way less to do with voting and more to do with forcing ppl to vote democratic.

after living in philly and seeing how poorly democratic leaning cities r ran, im over the bs.

this entire electoral sys is shit

you should be demanding more and if niggas was really smart, they would be divesting from it completely

why would ii want to even participate in a system where if i dont vote for this racist mfer than the other racist mfer stays in office... lmaoooooo

like at the basic level, why is that even a sys worth me subscribing to? wtf lmao
Because you and your loved ones live here. And like it or not, the actions of either impacts you and yours. You don’t vote, you essentially relinquish control and invite whatever happens.

Does it matter?

I could respect the position more if they actually tried to participate in the primaries to get the candidate that they support to be the nominee.

If they don't even participate in that... meh. I don't see how you can complain about nothing changing when you aren't even participating AT ALL in the political process

I could respect the position more if they actually tried to participate in the primaries to get the candidate that they support to be the nominee.

If they don't even participate in that... meh. I don't see how you can complain about nothing changing when you aren't even participating AT ALL in the political process
Negroes rather complain bout how unfair shit seems

Nah
hilarious seeing so many Black people's trash ass political analysis trying to guilt trip other Black people into voting Dem & not 3rd party.

so lets say I voted 3rd party. would u vote or die nig nogs be ok with that?

i think this has way less to do with voting and more to do with forcing ppl to vote democratic.

after living in philly and seeing how poorly democratic leaning cities r ran, im over the bs.

this entire electoral sys is shit

you should be demanding more and if niggas was really smart, they would be divesting from it completely
Nah, the smart thing is to participate in the process AND demand more. Not voting is not demanding anything. It’s giving up and accepting whatever fate every other voter decides for you.

non of these candidates i support because nobody that truly cares about the ppl runs for president

:think2:

youre so annoying and clownish

i have been debating about this for days

this happens every election cycle

voters vs non voters

either bring something of substance to the thread or stfu

“the 2020 presidential election thread” of u don’t care abou
non of these candidates i support because nobody that truly cares about the ppl runs for president

:think2:
why don’t u run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back