Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the illusion of bipartisan beef. They’ve always beefed in public then cut deals that benefited both behind closed doors.

I disagree with Republicans use of social service measures. Democrats have always played that card. Republicans always play up constitutional rights and freedoms and fear monger.

Political theater

Race cant comprehend that we all basically have the same ideas n beliefs. Jus different ways to achieve them.

Difference is she believes she has all the answers.

and oh wake me up when those kids are out them cages and they stop forcing women to have hysterectomies.

all that crying and yelling dems were doing about the violence taking place in detention centers, you would have thought they would have a viable plan to put in place day 1

4 years and *checks notes*

View attachment 426408

they havent come up with some plan of action to end whats been happening at the borders?

biden playing elementary political games talking about what all might go wrong if he overturns trumps immigration policy, like he hasnt had ample amount of time to figure that shit out.

then again when your brain is sliding out your ass crack at 100yrs old it may very well be hard to keep up

View attachment 426409

They're not actually in control. What are they supposed to do when the inauguration hasn't even happened yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back