Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh you just said Mexicans are worse than white folks that’s a defense and a false one. You be asking noggas proof of shit you just did I show it to you and you say it’s false. Yella nigga shit

If that’s what you called defense of somebody your brain is fucked

don’t quote me no more. You will be ignored

A lot of uninformed people posting their usual talking points in here. Do we need to take it back to High School up in this muthafucka??

tenor.gif

Can you give an example? I never had a bad interaction with a Mexican

Just last year they finally acknowledged blacks that live there.

Race fights all over from Texas to California between blacks and Mexicans

Been called nigger

Our folks that live south of the United States are treated worse in them countries than here

Me having folks in my family from Honduras to Ecuador they put me on game

Just last year they finally acknowledged blacks that live there.

Race fights all over from Texas to California between blacks and Mexicans

Been called nigger

Our folks that live south of the United States are treated worse in them countries than here

Me having folks in my family from Honduras to Ecuador they put me on game

your few interactions with mexicans does not speak to the entire race

everything you said was subjective. granted calling you a nigger is horrible but your “reciepts” are lacking here @Dwayne

your few interactions with mexicans does not speak to the entire race

I’m not just speaking on a few interactions.

I’m speaking on how Mexicans view blacks.

Mexicans don’t want their child to come on with no black man or woman. They don’t fuck with us the same way or even worse than a white American

I’m not just speaking on a few interactions.

I’m speaking on how Mexicans view blacks.

Mexicans don’t want their child to come on with no black man or woman. They don’t fuck with us the same way or even worse than a white American

I guess, I never got that impression but maybe they good at faking it

And I’m talking about Texas Mexicans not Mexico Mexicans

I never tried to wife one though so I can’t speak to them not wanting their kids to date us

If you wanna talk about a race being worse than whites you should be talking about the older generation of Asians/Indians

Last edited:
I guess, I never got that impression but maybe they good at faking it

And I’m talking about Texas Mexicans not Mexico Mexicans

I never tried to wife one though so I can’t speak to them not wanting their kids to date us

If you wanna talk about a race being more worse than whites you should be talking about the older generation of Asians/Indians

No. He either just has had some bad experience with Mexicans or he's going based on generalizations and incidents he's read about.

This idea that all Mexicans hate us and want nothing to do with us is nonsense. Are a lot of them wary about us at times? Yes, but we are the same way towards them.

Now, if he's talking about straight from Mexico Mexicans, he might have more of a point, since historically anti-blackness has been ingrained in their culture. It's the same for a lot of Asian cultures. Some of that dies away pretty quickly across generations though.

Thing is folks acting like Latin culture isn’t mixed and have a large influence of European thought like everywhere in the West. That does not mean I’m saying that racism in Latin America ain’t real or in Southeast Asia. Does all anti-blackness come from Europeans originally? But we can’t deny it. Mexicans who look white and other Latin countries are treated better.

But when we talking about immigration today in the US of course we know it will be a large amount of Mexicans I mean Texas is North Mexico so is California. But we also know it’s thousands of black immigrants in South American and Central America who need a better life and want to get here. And I know the foundational niggas feel like black immigrants want to take reparations lol but I’m just not viewing Latin folks as an enemy that has a deep impact on everyday life.

No. He either just has had some bad experience with Mexicans or he's going based on generalizations and incidents he's read about.

This idea that all Mexicans hate us and want nothing to do with us is nonsense. Are a lot of them wary about us at times? Yes, but we are the same way towards them.

Now, if he's talking about straight from Mexico Mexicans, he might have more of a point, since historically anti-blackness has been ingrained in their culture. It's the same for a lot of Asian cultures. Some of that dies away pretty quickly across generations though.

All white folks don’t hate us. All Asian folks don’t hate us all Indian folks don’t hate us. It’s never absolute but the majority of them don’t fuck with us including Mexicans.

Mexico and most non blacks Latinos/Hispanics don’t like dark skin folks. Those are the facts. Me being part Latino and have family from there I know what what the hell im taking bout. I had some Mexicans friends who already let me know who most of them feel

I’m ready for this argument.

I don’t hate Mexicans just like I don’t hate white folks. But I already know what’s the deal with them

I’m just tired of hearing about immigration policy needs to be this and that when most of the folks it fucks over don’t fuck with you.

After we get right we can worry bout them

That’s all I’m saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back