Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets be clear:

dems are professional losers. theyre paid mad money to be terrible at their jobs and instead of folks asking real questions about the so called “opposition party”, these niggas fly their capes even harder in trying to defend the bullshit.

lets be clear:

dems are professional losers. theyre paid mad money to be terrible at their jobs and instead of folks asking real questions about the so called “opposition party”, these niggas fly their capes even harder in trying to defend the bullshit.

Water is wet

ppl get too emotional when u tell em historical precedent and strategy proves things get done a certain way. its clear the majority are uninformed.

This Tweet has nothing to do with what you quoted.

If I caped for Biden I’d care about this post. But I don’t feel any way about it. If I had any additional context to add, I’d do so, but I don’t.

So my response is...okay.

Crazy part is race really thinks she is schoolin niggas n droppin gems on ppl.

She posting these random tweets like "this one will wake these coons up!" lol

Are they worse than what white people? Not once have I heard one of us get lunched by a group of Mexicans. Yes they do a lot of racist shit in LA. Or it’s rumored they do. But you gotta stop acting like white people aren’t much worse and more relevant. History fact Mexico ended slavery before we did and Texas bucked on Mexico because they would not let them bring slaves into Mexico.

But let’s be real it’s plenty white latinos and ones who think they are white. The problem is whiteness.

Yes. They are worse

if you study enough and begin to connect the dots you can see these strategies play out just in different ways throughout history

petty bipartisan “beef” and the illusion of an “opposition” party makes folks squabble over a decaying corrupt system. meanwhile repubs are playing the game as it is to be played. they will use better social service measures in an effort to gain favor and influence for power grabs later. this is textbook strategy.

This Tweet has nothing to do with what you quoted.

If I caped for Biden I’d care about this post. But I don’t feel any way about it. If I had any additional context to add, I’d do so, but I don’t.

So my response is...okay.

of course you dont because you only voted to remove trump and replace him with *check notes* another racist conservative

thanks

if you study enough and begin to connect the dots you can see these strategies play out just in different ways throughout history

petty bipartisan “beef” and the illusion of an “opposition” party makes folks squabble over a decaying corrupt system. meanwhile repubs are playing the game as it is to be played. they will use better social service measures in an effort to gain favor and influence for power grabs later. this is textbook strategy.

Again, duh

???? this line of thinking of only voting to remove trump aint a banger like yall think it is. its actually the most ludicrous crock of horseshit ive heard all year

so wait we gotta get rid of trump because hes horrible? but lets replace him with someone just as horrible?

makes sense to me

D9E0DE17-DBFD-4262-957F-6EA48079B25A.gif

I agree with the illusion of bipartisan beef. They’ve always beefed in public then cut deals that benefited both behind closed doors.

I disagree with Republicans use of social service measures. Democrats have always played that card. Republicans always play up constitutional rights and freedoms and fear monger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back