Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall never critique biden and thats why i NEVER read yalls post in full or take yall seriously. admit youre spineless just like the politicans you pedastal at every turn
Ok, let’s see.

The call with the black leaders, Biden was on some bullshit.

Biden lied about reversing Trump’s immigration policies day 1.

Democrats fucked up playing politics with the stimulus package before the election cause the people could have gotten much more.

Pelosi needs to go.

Etc., etc., etc.

All that said, Trump would still be worse, which is where we will always disagree.

and oh wake me up when those kids are out them cages and they stop forcing women to have hysterectomies.

all that crying and yelling dems were doing about the violence taking place in detention centers, you would have thought they would have a viable plan to put in place day 1

4 years and *checks notes*

7134C9F4-E6A3-4DD0-9E22-DB7EA5B530C3.gif

they havent come up with some plan of action to end whats been happening at the borders?

biden playing elementary political games talking about what all might go wrong if he overturns trumps immigration policy, like he hasnt had ample amount of time to figure that shit out.

then again when your brain is sliding out your ass crack at 100yrs old it may very well be hard to keep up

3473D8C3-A43B-4D9C-9D17-0CCD7A61A9EA.gif

oh damn wayment

i forgot biden was VP when obama was shipping niggas across the pond faster than you can say uno

he dont want to overturn trumps immigration policy ?????????????? he probably wishes him and that big ear’d nigga came up with it first

oh wait they did ????????

my bad

I watched this earlier and disagreed wit her. I literally raised my hand up and said "UHHH...I think the American will disagree wit you on that."

Folks will take 2000 over 600 ANY DAY. So I'm not sure why she has issue wit it. The orange goblin muthafucca is completely sabotaging the crumbs the gop want to give the American people. Just get out the way. B/c now the pressure is on that decrepit senate leader.

and oh wake me up when those kids are out them cages and they stop forcing women to have hysterectomies.

all that crying and yelling dems were doing about the violence taking place in detention centers, you would have thought they would have a viable plan to put in place day 1

4 years and *checks notes*

View attachment 426408

they havent come up with some plan of action to end whats been happening at the borders?

biden playing elementary political games talking about what all might go wrong if he overturns trumps immigration policy, like he hasnt had ample amount of time to figure that shit out.

then again when your brain is sliding out your ass crack at 100yrs old it may very well be hard to keep up

View attachment 426409
You’re revealing your ignorance of how things work. Maybe seek to understand before forming an opinion. You confuse a plan and plan execution.

Nothing moves until Biden gets in office. He can’t appoint new immigration judges, he can’t revamp immigration infrastructure, etc. A lot of things need to be in place that aren’t there because of Trump.

And for the 1,000th time, yes he lied when he said he would reverse policies day 1. He knew he couldn’t do that shit without major changes to infrastructure.

She don’t even fuck me.. I already know this. :lol10:

But to open up my phone and see you saying something about someone view on politics is hilarious. If I told you to get off someone clit you would start talking about insults and name calling. You’re hilarious breh.. keep up the act
Nah, you came in on the bullshit. Y’all got your little anti-everything click and try to form like Voltron.

You’re free to go back through my history in this thread and the other politics thread to see my opinions.

Yes I ask questions, because I like to be informed. Then I form my opinion on that information. But only on things where I’m not well informed. I’m much more informed than the two of you on most things.

Y’all should try it, might make you less uninformed in future debates.

I think she’s just easily influenced. I’m sure she’s gone down other paths where she felt so strongly in her convictions only to see the light later and realize it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.

Hopefully she wakes up from being so ideological and faces the reality of situations. I agree with a lot of her ideologies, I just don’t see them as practical.

Race is a "all or nuthing black militant"

She believes in no middle ground, nuance or half measures. She believes blk ppl should get every demand they put on the table if not they should flip the table over n walk away.

How tf all these blk demands can be met when we are 13% of the population. We dont have the numbers....race thinks she is living in wakanda

They worse than whites with their hate.

Till like last year they didn’t even acknowledge black folks that lived in that country.

Would you put the entire white race down?

Are they worse than what white people? Not once have I heard one of us get lunched by a group of Mexicans. Yes they do a lot of racist shit in LA. Or it’s rumored they do. But you gotta stop acting like white people aren’t much worse and more relevant. History fact Mexico ended slavery before we did and Texas bucked on Mexico because they would not let them bring slaves into Mexico.

But let’s be real it’s plenty white latinos and ones who think they are white. The problem is whiteness.

You’re revealing your ignorance of how things work. Maybe seek to understand before forming an opinion. You confuse a plan and plan execution.

Nothing moves until Biden gets in office. He can’t appoint new immigration judges, he can’t revamp immigration infrastructure, etc. A lot of things need to be in place that aren’t there because of Trump.

And for the 1,000th time, yes he lied when he said he would reverse policies day 1. He knew he couldn’t do that shit without major changes to infrastructure.

5DF81578-5169-4840-BB99-8C5FF79C2A65.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back