Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
we already discussed it loser

is he overturning trumps immigration policy like he said he was day 1?

circle Y for yes or N for no
And there’s the insult.

N for no. It doesn’t hurt me to say that, lol. I never said Biden would keep all of his promises. Can you not comprehend the fact that I don’t see Biden as some savior? How hard is that simple fact to grasp?

Your Twitter feed told you he was going to keep Trump’s immigration policy. Biden said he’s got to put some things in place before changing them to prevent a disaster at the border. That makes sense to me.

You’re being misled by your Twitter leaders and you’re ok with that. I rely on no commentator for my political judgement. I watch the press conferences, speeches, respected journalists, and foremost experts on all of these topics then form my own opinion.

You like your politics microwaved and fed to you by people who call themselves chefs and you believe them.

Mexicans hate black folks more than white folks

Why y’all care bout them

This shyt will NEVER make sense to me.

Wypipo hate them so much...they're literally trying to kick them out the country. But yet they dislike us?? Not the muthafuccas who got their kids in cages?? Lol.

Someone make it make sense to me.

And there’s the insult.

N for no. It doesn’t hurt me to say that, lol. I never said Biden would keep all of his promises. Can you not comprehend the fact that I don’t see Biden as some savior? How hard is that simple fact to grasp?

Your Twitter feed told you he was going to keep Trump’s immigration policy. Biden said he’s got to put some things in place before changing them to prevent a disaster at the border. That makes sense to me.

You’re being misled by your Twitter leaders and you’re ok with that. I rely on no commentator for my political judgement. I watch the press conferences, speeches, respected journalists, and foremost experts on all of these topics then form my own opinion.

You like your politics microwaved and fed to you by people who call themselves chefs and you believe them.

Race response: you are a coon and a loser.

And there’s the insult.

Race is drunk on her blackness.

We dealing in facts.
You don’t fuck with whites right? But rock with Mexicans?

1. I dont interact with mexicans because we dont have a large population of them in my hood but if i did i wouldnt disparge the whole race because some mexicans are anti-Black

considering every person of color has internalized some level of anti-Blackness, including the coons on this forum, i can extend some grace

2. americas violent immigration tactics affects all persons of color and about 20% of humans in detainment centers are Black

4. if american policies have destabilized someones country, they should be allowed to come here or america can cease its sanctions and remove its nose & hand from forgien affairs

5. its just that simple

Race is drunk on her blackness.
I think she’s just easily influenced. I’m sure she’s gone down other paths where she felt so strongly in her convictions only to see the light later and realize it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.

Hopefully she wakes up from being so ideological and faces the reality of situations. I agree with a lot of her ideologies, I just don’t see them as practical.

And there’s the insult.

3A250AC3-92A0-42CC-A59E-53D3EDF57284.gif

yall never critique biden and thats why i NEVER read yalls post in full or take yall seriously. admit youre spineless just like the politicans you pedastal at every turn

1. I dont interact with mexicans because we dont have a large population of them in my hood but if i did i wouldnt disparge the whole race because some mexicans are anti-Black

considering every person of color has internalized some level of anti-Blackness, including the coons on this forum, i can extend some grace

2. americas violent immigration tactics affects all persons of color and about 20% of humans in detainment centers are Black

4. if american policies have destabilized someones country, they should be allowed to come here or america can cease its sanctions and remove its nose & hand from forgien affairs

5. its just that simple

They worse than whites with their hate.

Till like last year they didn’t even acknowledge black folks that lived in that country.

Would you put the entire white race down?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back