Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOL @ you thinking helping the community out means giving the money away. Also SMH @ both of y'all thinking you need the government to "help out" ordinary citizens.

Like I said 10,000 times: muhfuckas on here are NOTHING but TALK. TROLL TALK at that. If you wanna rage against the government so much, then why not use that money to do what they don't want to do: help out the people who TRULY need it.

That's because at the true heart of it, we all know the truth: y'all not built like that. You'll rage at everyone's "white masters" but still won't lift a fuckin finger for YOUR own kind because you think it fits that "sellout" narrative, which is the most ass-backwards concept I've ever heard.

Y'all negreos need college.

Yes and no.

I jus dont see doin it during a pandemic. Times are tough frfr

but i feel u on ppl helping ppl. But bro, u gotta understand thats what the govt wants/expects us to do.

Poor ppl giving away money they dont have to help out other poor ppl. While govt officials get richer n richer. When they could fix it (which is their job). Cutting the military budget for starters.

But these govt officials jus do what their donors (big bizness) say to do. Cuz they pay them off.

Rich get richer, while poor get poorer.

Not to mention the wealth billionaires gained during the pandemic.

Ppl will say anything for your vote. Duh.

But i dont think you fully understsand. You so caught up on biden n harris.

Lotta ppl jus wanted trump out. Ppl woulda voted for a can of paint instead of trump.

duh this is all evident

yall stay being given the stick and not the carrot

i already know who trump is

i take issue with a party that claims to have my “best interest” moving the same as trump

so keep grasping for straws until youre dizzy
You claim to already know who Biden is too, but that don’t stop you from having a stream consciousness from your Twitter feed, lol.

And I don’t know who you’re trying to convince here anyway with all of that. Nobody loves Biden and dems. We do dislike Trump and Republicans. We have a 2 party system. Do we like it? No. But...

31340E8B-00EC-4F33-AC3A-DF4FB76A65E5.gif

And one side is obviously worse than the other, even though the better side isn’t great.

Uh. I cant speak for other ppl on here...but i dont think anyone was naive enuff to believe biden was the end all be all.

But if you think biden will govern "exactly" like trump. Exactly? Come on...smh

I dont wanna insult you on here, so im jus gonna stop now.
Nah, fuck that.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Seriously. Stop holding back.

You claim to already know who Biden is too, but that don’t stop you from having a stream consciousness from your Twitter feed, lol.

And I don’t know who you’re trying to convince here anyway with all of that. Nobody loves Biden and dems. We do dislike Trump and Republicans. We have a 2 party system. Do we like it? No. But...

View attachment 426367

And one side is obviously worse than the other, even though the better side isn’t great.

Races response to a 2 party system:

tenor.gif

lol Part of the bill is Congress giving 5 mil to the clinic that exists exclusively to provide round the clock care to members of Congress. They did that while denying hazard pay to the healthcare workers in the nation.
Let me show y’all how objectivity works...

B4FF2095-DA78-4917-85E2-5103FB4438B2.gif

See, it is possible to call out the bullshit and still give better context to tweets that have an obvious spin to fit a narrative.

And I’m sure this wasn’t a dem only move. Both sides love taking care of themselves above all.

Uh. I cant speak for other ppl on here...but i dont think anyone was naive enuff to believe biden was the end all be all.

But if you think biden will govern "exactly" like trump. Exactly? Come on...smh

I dont wanna insult you on here, so im jus gonna stop now.

you cant insult me ?????

nor outsmart or out wit me sooo

continue trying to rationalize your decision for voting in biden. ill be here with my foot on your neck for the next four years every step of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back