Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall: hes the lesser of two evils
me: you sure about that?
yall: YES!!! WHEN HE GETS IN OFFICE HES GOING TO-
biden: them kids are staying in them cages sorry
me: :js4:

yall: are you really surprised a white man went back on his word?

aye yo foh ?????????????????????? the mental gymnastics

Come on race. Trolling aside. You cant say it aint tru

nigga i know its true ?????? ive been saying biden was full of hot air since this threads inception

yall tried to rationalize voting for him, i mean yall came up with some pretty outstanding reaches (i must say), and worked overtime in trying to convince us (non party/ 3rd party voters) he was going to do a whole bunch of shit and its being shown more and more that man aint planning to do jack shit different than the orange thumb currently in office

electoral politics are at their worst when they become a mindless “we have to elect blue team members no matter what their policies or commitments are.”

again, if you’re electing people who will govern exactly the same as the folks they replaced, what was even the point?

What about the fact that Dems were asking for way more, but Biden told them to ask for way less because "bipartisanship" only to have that shit blow up in their face and now have them looking weak as fuck.

Tell your man Biden to stop giving the republicans all the power. How the Dems in charge but repubs still running shit.

1) You know where I stand with Joe. Don’t do that shit.

2) They don’t HAVE power yet in the Senate. My guess is Joe told them this in order to stall the shit out until the runoffs.

lmao Race rn "see! I told yall. This white man isnt gonna do what he promised he would do. This white man sold yall niggas a dream. You clowns."

Race really thinks she in here dropping breaking news. lol lol. She on her "ohhhhhh. Imma tell these coon ass niggas!!" lol lol
Yall bout to be mad at Race for the next 4 years.

She gon be slapping the shit outta yall daily with the old obama playbook.
Y’all muhfuckas REALLY need to make friends with that “Ignore” feature.

lets be clear i dont troll ?? everything i say i mean. whether on fb or on here ppl like to reduce my ideas/opinions to trolling because they simply cannot refute a lot of statements

so it becomes “youre a troll” because i dont let up and continue to poke holes in ppls warped theories and ideologies

its just a silencing tatic

unfortunately for everybody, imma still talk my shit

:aye:

So was Bush. Some folks thought Obama was bad. Some thought Clinton was bad. Some thought Bush Sr....Reagan...Carter...Nixon...etc were all bad. But there's bad...then there's TRUMP.

EVERY American president has been flawed in some way or another. But THAT muthafucca...that muthafucca Trump...will arguably go down as THEE worse president in American history. LOL

you sure about that?

96E820D1-E9FE-43AA-932E-577750129058.gif

nigga i know its true ?????? ive been saying biden was full of hot air since this threads inception

yall tried to rationalize voting for him, i mean yall came up with some pretty outstanding reaches (i must say), and worked overtime in trying to convince us (non party/ 3rd party voters) he was going to do a whole bunch of shit and its being shown more and more that man aint planning to do jack shit different than the orange thumb currently in office

electoral politics are at their worst when they become a mindless “we have to elect blue team members no matter what their policies or commitments are.”

again, if you’re electing people who will govern exactly the same as the folks they replaced, what was even the point?

Uh. I cant speak for other ppl on here...but i dont think anyone was naive enuff to believe biden was the end all be all.

But if you think biden will govern "exactly" like trump. Exactly? Come on...smh

I dont wanna insult you on here, so im jus gonna stop now.

again,

its interesting how so many people who should be old enough to remember that the democrats once said virtually the same things about the criticality of kicking Bush and McCain out of office that they're now saying about 45, don't find it at all suspicious that this same party is now in cahoots with and/or praising those same people.

at the rate we're going, liberals will be rationalizing 45 in 10 years while running democrat candidates who previously were darlings of Fox News or Breitbart.

Mark my words

1) You know where I stand with Joe. Don’t do that shit.

2) They don’t HAVE power yet in the Senate. My guess is Joe told them this in order to stall the shit out until the runoffs.

1. Idk where you stand with anything. Glad to see you aint a joe guy though.

2. Joe been talking bout how he doesnt agree with the young progressives in his party in almost every speech. In 2020, when looking at party lines, Joe is closer to republicans than dems. Joe and the old dems like Pelosi keep pushing this bipartisanship bullshit to cover up the fact that they dont agree with what the new dem party

Big facts....the old assholes keep fighting the young progressives acting like we don’t know they have no idea what they are doing
Niggas really looked at 600 dollars and were like yep that’s it

Too be fair, the Dems did want to do the 1200 again. 600 was the compromise because McConnel didn't want to give the people anything. I'm not saying that to defend the Dems. They should be trashed. Let's just remember that the Reps are extreme garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back