Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to be Bipartisan and bend over backwards to "heal" the country is gonna doom the biden admin.

Shoulda came in guns blazing and told everyone to get down or lay down.

Instead he playing connect four while mcconel playing chess

Facts like republicans did what they wanted and their people still support the nonsense. Dems want to compromise

joe told you he would make changes on day 1 and is already backtracking. he was fully aware of the obstacles in place before making such grand statements but knew clownasses such as yourself will fall for anything @TheNightKing

its clear you both failed to do your homework

A white man is backtracking on his word??!!

You dont say. Holy shit. lol lol

joe told you he would make changes on day 1 and is already backtracking. he was fully aware of the obstacles in place before making such grand statements but knew clownasses such as yourself will fall for anything @TheNightKing

its clear you both failed to do your homework
Oh I missed this one.

I didn’t vote for Biden for the millionth time. I voted against Trump.

You can’t reference anything on this forum where I said Biden would be some great President.

Obviously though it helps your arguments to think voters thought this or else you’d have nothing more to whine about on this forum.

Lmao. Got out maneuvered and sonned by Trump and now they trying to save face.

This aint new either. Democracts completly forgot how to politic for like 16 years now
I call bullshit....

They just finessed the fuck out of Mitch McTurkeyNeck. HE's the one holding up all the money. Knowing that Donnie Dumbass don't fucks with him anymore, they knew Donnie couldn't resist getting one last populus push. So, by upping the payment to 2K, Donnie fucks Mitch one last time....and now they hold ALL the momentum.

It's ALL on Mitch now. Either he caves, and the Dems look like heroes, or he folds, and ALL the blame goes on the Trash Ol' Party.

This shit ain't chess. It's Checkers....Chinese version.

将军 (Checkmate.)

Last edited:
I call bullshit....

They just finessed the fuck out of Mitch McTurkeyNeck. HE's the one holding up all the money. Knowing that Donnie Dumbass don't fucks with him anymore, they knew Donnie couldn't resist getting one last populus push. So, by upping the payment to 2K, Donnie fucks Mitch one last time.

It's ALL on Mitch now. Either he caves, and the Dems look like heroes, or he folds, and ALL the blame goes on the Trash Ol' Party.

What about the fact that Dems were asking for way more, but Biden told them to ask for way less because "bipartisanship" only to have that shit blow up in their face and now have them looking weak as fuck.

Tell your man Biden to stop giving the republicans all the power. How the Dems in charge but repubs still running shit.

I call bullshit....

They just finessed the fuck out of Mitch McTurkeyNeck. HE's the one holding up all the money. Knowing that Donnie Dumbass don't fucks with him anymore, they knew Donnie couldn't resist getting one last populus push. So, by upping the payment to 2K, Donnie fucks Mitch one last time.

On Jan.6 when congress and the VP finally make the electoral vote official...Pence bout to read the total for Biden, then dip out on that bitch like...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
lmao Race rn "see! I told yall. This white man isnt gonna do what he promised he would do. This white man sold yall niggas a dream. You clowns."

Race really thinks she in here dropping breaking news. lol lol. She on her "ohhhhhh. Imma tell these coon ass niggas!!" lol lol

yall: hes the lesser of two evils
me: you sure about that?
yall: YES!!! WHEN HE GETS IN OFFICE HES GOING TO-
biden: them kids are staying in them cages sorry
me: :js4:

yall: are you really surprised a white man went back on his word?

aye yo foh ?????????????????????? the mental gymnastics

But Biden is just as bad, lol.

So was Bush. Some folks thought Obama was bad. Some thought Clinton was bad. Some thought Bush Sr....Reagan...Carter...Nixon...etc were all bad. But there's bad...then there's TRUMP.

EVERY American president has been flawed in some way or another. But THAT muthafucca...that muthafucca Trump...will arguably go down as THEE worse president in American history. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back