Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resorting to name calling as usual. Typical tactic of those that can’t defend their argument with sound logic, reasoning, and proof.

Yet I’m the one mad, lol.

And I’m not making excuses, I’m just adding context to the Tweet you posted.

also saying i dont read anything besides twitter resulted in me calling you a clownass

clownass

Mr. Biden on Sunday applauded the willingness of lawmakers to “reach across the aisle” and called the effort a “model for the challenging work ahead for our nation.” He was also not an idle bystander in the negotiations.
With Republican and Democratic leaders in the House and Senate far apart on how much they were willing to accept in new pandemic spending, Mr. Biden on Dec. 2 threw his support behind the $900 billion plan being pushed by the centrist group. The total was less than half of the $2 trillion that Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senator Chuck Schumer, Democrat of New York, had been insisting on.
Mr. Biden’s move was not without risks. If it had failed to affect the discussions, the president-elect risked looking powerless to move Congress before he had taken the oath of office. But members of both parties said his intervention was constructive and gave Democrats confidence to pull back on their demands.
“It helped a lot with the Democrats, because it told them he doesn’t want to have a worsened economy and more serious unemployment and a shortfall in vaccine money when he takes office,” Ms. Collins said.

Kamala needs to start running things immediately:tuh:

Big facts....the old assholes keep fighting the young progressives acting like we don’t know they have no idea what they are doing
Niggas really looked at 600 dollars and were like yep that’s it

thats the part that kills me and ppl are making excuses for the bullshit.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

joe told us those kids were staying in cages the same day him and his buddies got railroaded by trump ????

dems boy... i do tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back