Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope Trump doesnt deliver on any of the promises he made to him

lies and house flies

I actually listened to the press conference. What the tweet leaves out is that he also said he’s talking to Mexico and other South American countries to make the roll backs smooth.

According to him, if he rolls back everything day one, you’ll have 2 million people at the border in weeks. We have to replace judges, administrators, infrastructure, etc. that Trump stripped away to make the immigration process smooth once the roll backs are done.

Not defending the fact he seems to have lied in the campaign, but the logic of rebuilding infrastructure first makes sense. You don’t want millions of people at the border with nowhere to go until they can get processed.

I actually listened to the press conference. What the tweet leaves out is that he also said he’s talking to Mexico and other South American countries to make the roll backs smooth.

According to him, if he rolls back everything day one, you’ll have 2 million people at the border in weeks. We have to replace judges, administrators, infrastructure, etc. that Trump stripped away to make the immigration process smooth once the roll backs are done.

Not defending the fact he seems to have lied in the campaign, but the logic of rebuilding infrastructure first makes sense. You don’t want millions of people at the border with nowhere to go until they can get processed.

bye sir

yall make excuses for anything. not listening to the same nig nogs that side stepped bidens rape allegations while also doubling down on him disrespecting civil rights leaders

foh

expect this biden/harris ticket to be more of the same or maybe even worse

ill go ahead and get out my ”told you so” now

told you so

7021BF9F-AB9F-4F6C-8252-F4E10EA9EA47.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back