Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
All white folks don’t hate us. All Asian folks don’t hate us all Indian folks don’t hate us. It’s never absolute but the majority of them don’t fuck with us including Mexicans.

Mexico and most non blacks Latinos/Hispanics don’t like dark skin folks. Those are the facts. Me being part Latino and have family from there I know what what the hell im taking bout. I had some Mexicans friends who already let me know who most of them feel

I’m ready for this argument.

I don’t hate Mexicans just like I don’t hate white folks. But I already know what’s the deal with them

I’m just tired of hearing about immigration policy needs to be this and that when most of the folks it fucks over don’t fuck with you.

After we get right we can worry bout them

That’s all I’m saying

I'm not accusing you of hating anyone. I just think you're making the mistake of applying a certain understanding of how some people in a group feel to the larger group. Again, I'm not here trying to argue that Mexicans are our friends. I think most of them are indifferent to blacks and don't care that much about us one way or the other. I'd bet that what you claim about Mexicans is truer for Mexicans raised in Mexico than for first , second, etc... born Mexican Americans.

I'm not accusing you of hating anyone. I just think you're making the mistake of applying a certain understanding of how some people in a group feel to the larger group. Again, I'm not here trying to argue that Mexicans are our friends. I think most of them are indifferent to blacks and don't care that much about us one way or the other. I'd bet that what you claim about Mexicans is truer for Mexicans raised in Mexico than for first , second, etc... born Mexican Americans.

Most of them ain’t indifferent to blacks. For decandes they never acknowledged the 2 million blacks that live there till last year.

Everybody supports the 2k but no one supports the 2k.

No one hates Trump more than me, but you gotta give credit to his ability to do what he did last night, which he did a ton over 4 years. Just come out, shit on both sides, and have them all scrambling to say I I been supporting the 2k this whole time.

No way Biden could do that. And this aint me shitting on Biden either cause Obama also couldnt do this either. Both of them 2 eager to play ball with the repubs whereas Trump willing to throw everyone under the bus.

Get down or lay down. Need a left leaning president that does the same one day

In a private call with Republican lawmakers, McCarthy said he would move to block House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) from winning unanimous consent for the measure, which President Donald Trump, numerous Democrats, and some Republicans have called on Congress to pass. However, he quickly realized that not all of his colleagues were on board with his plans.

McCarthy “just told members on call that somebody is leaking to the NYT … while on the call,” The New York Times’ Jonathan Martin noted on Twitter. McCarthy “terminated the call after revealing the leaks. ‘There is a New York Times reporter live-tweeting this,’ he said, noting that members may feel constrained.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back