Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall get into arguments w other Black folks, calling them russian bots and all kinds of slurs for this man. meanwhile he hates yall

i have to laugh ?????????????????????

clowns

He is a old school corporate Democrat. Did you really expect him to cxl all student loan debt?

You kno what. Im NOT fallin for this today

r you well? I didnt vote as I knew joe wasnt going to do jack shit differently than trump. so this “did you really think...” silly ass retorts are a waste of time because again, I DID NOT VOTE BECAUSE I WAS FULLY AWARE HE WASNT GOING TO CHANGE MUCH OF ANYTHING

youre the one that voted for joe citing he was “better than trump”

what i am referencing here is YOU and your ill informed buddies got played.

joe played y'all & now here we are w another racist, narcissistic, mentally declining white man as pres

make sense?

r you well? I didnt vote as I knew joe wasnt going to do jack shit differently than trump. so this “did you really think...” silly ass retorts are a waste of time because again, I DID NOT VOTE BECAUSE I WAS FULLY AWARE HE WASNT GOING TO CHANGE MUCH OF ANYTHING

youre the one that voted for joe citing he was “better than trump”

what i am referencing here is YOU and your ill informed buddies got played.

joe played y'all & now here we are w another racist, narcissistic, mentally declining white man as pres

make sense?

You keep posting these "gotcha" tweets trying to prove a point thats already common knowledge. But thats what you do.

Jesus christ, you are stubborn af. Jus cuz biden wont do everything you want him to do(no politician ever will). The fact that biden IS "better than trump" still remains. I already said a can of paint is better than trump. I dont think you understand how low the bar is.

ppl on here really thought biden was gonna be the most liberal, progressive potus in America history? No! imho, no one got played.

Joe has racist traits/tendencies? Yes. Duh. He is a 80 year old white man in America. Shit most ppl in America have racist traits. Its America. Narcissist? idk. Mental decline? LMAO. no shit sherlock.

You are either 1. stubborn as all outdoors, 2. A troll. Or 3. Jus get off on having these back on forths everyday about shit everyone already knows cuz "imma stay on these niggas necks". Like everything in life, its prolly a combination of all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back