Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Georgia runoffs go the Dems way but I hope Kamala takes the reigns soon if not.

Joe still having a hard-on for "norms" and "decency" to work with Republicans even after Obama aired Mitch out in his memoir is mind boggling to me. Even after Trump convinced most of his base he stole the election and is some evil demonic pedophile and going scorched earth in his final month in office. Expected, but still disappointing.

Facts these dudes act like they don’t understand how Western capitalistic economies work
I always thought if the right person got in Trump’s ear they could have convinced him to erase student debt to boost the economy ahead of the election. It would have benefited his chances which is all he would have cared about.

Crazy part is imo. In trumps final 2 weeks in office (especially after VP Pence certificates bidens win). He is gonna become so enraged. That his mindset will be "this country didnt relect me. Fuck it. Imma destroy it. If i cant become president, no one can."

Then in 2024, he gonna run to be president of a country he hates.

Yep, and he will continue the same dog whistles Trump blew his whole 4 years.

:word?:

A President outwardly encouraging his supporters and cops to kill black people with impunity is cool to you though.

biden crafted a bill that is still killing Black folks to this day

stfu

for every “look what trump did” post

theres an equal “look what biden did” answer

???? lesser of two evils means evil is still on the table felllas

Last edited:
for every “look what trump did” post

theres an equal “look what biden did” answer

???? lesser of two evils means evil is still on the table felllas
No there’s not so stop it. Where’s your Biden tried to disenfranchise millions of black votes equal answer?

And there’s levels to this. You’re just too dense to see it.

So ? until you educate yourself beyond Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back