Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the moral here:

They ALL trash. Fuck that Orange Bastard. Fuck Uncle Joe. Fuck Officer Harris. Fuck Mitch McTurkeyNeck. Fuck Pelosi AND Schumer.

ALL of them are fraudulent. Y'all ain't saying nothin.

Good thing I voted to get rid of Betsy DeVos. Fuck everyone else as long as she goes first.

kamala is not attractive. shes just light skin.

im biased though, because once you do some foul shit, you no longer look good in my eyes.

BUT this is why cishetero Black men cant lead the revolution. too easily caught up in the bullshit,

like wanting to fuck a prosecutor that harmed mad Black men.

make it make sense

im biased though, because once you do some foul shit, you no longer look good in my eyes.

BUT this is why cishetero Black men cant lead the revolution. too easily caught up in the bullshit,

make it make sense
Revolutionaries been fucking ain’t shit people as long as there’s been revolutionaries. Men and women. It’s a human trait.

Now lie and tell me you ain’t ever done it.

make it make sense
You're right ugly actions do make people lose appeal but - strictly from a physical standpoint - i find her and Candace Owens highly smashable.

They are both anti black bedwenches and they are both attractive. Both can be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back