Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep posting these "gotcha" tweets trying to prove a point thats already common knowledge. But thats what you do.

Jesus christ, you are stubborn af. Jus cuz biden wont do everything you want him to do(no politician ever will). The fact that biden IS "better than trump" still remains. I already said a can of paint is better than trump. I dont think you understand how low the bar is.

ppl on here really thought biden was gonna be the most liberal, progressive potus in America history? No! imho, no one got played.

Joe has racist traits/tendencies? Yes. Duh. He is a 80 year old white man in America. Shit most ppl in America have racist traits. Its America. Narcissist? idk. Mental decline? LMAO. no shit sherlock.

You are either 1. stubborn as all outdoors, 2. A troll. Or 3. Jus get off on having these back on forths everyday about shit everyone already knows cuz "imma stay on these niggas necks". Like everything in life, its prolly a combination of all three.
giphy.gif

The gift's there if you want it.

But, I'm done trying to help you.

Negative energy can make or break X-mas for you. Your choice.

You keep posting these "gotcha" tweets trying to prove a point thats already common knowledge. But thats what you do.

Jesus christ, you are stubborn af. Jus cuz biden wont do everything you want him to do(no politician ever will). The fact that biden IS "better than trump" still remains. I already said a can of paint is better than trump. I dont think you understand how low the bar is.

ppl on here really thought biden was gonna be the most liberal, progressive potus in America history? No! imho, no one got played.

Joe has racist traits/tendencies? Yes. Duh. He is a 80 year old white man in America. Shit most ppl in America have racist traits. Its America. Narcissist? idk. Mental decline? LMAO. no shit sherlock.

You are either 1. stubborn as all outdoors, 2. A troll. Or 3. Jus get off on having these back on forths everyday about shit everyone already knows cuz "imma stay on these niggas necks". Like everything in life, its prolly a combination of all three.

youre a coon and a clown

i stopped at “just because politicans wont do what you want them to”

stop quoting me coward

he said y'all ain't getting healthcare, y'all ain't getting direct payments, ain't getting student loan forgiveness, y'all ain't getting shit! ??????

Look at @Race Jones President, lol. This is who she was ok with being in the White House, lol.

and dems dont give a shit about the checks either seeing as tho they felt after 8 months of debating, $600 was enough for folks struggling to pay rent

not to mention biden endorsed the initiative to slash stimulus checks in half
6A76274C-FCE3-4F8E-8A48-E8399CC6EC9F.gif

youre a coon and a clown

i stopped at “just because politicans wont do what you want them to”

stop quoting me coward

Name calling.

Ah my. There we go with the name calling.

You lack the ability to verbalize your emotions/thoughts.

When in doubt call him coon etc etc.

he said y'all ain't getting healthcare, y'all ain't getting direct payments, ain't getting student loan forgiveness, y'all ain't getting shit! ??????

LMAO who tf is "yall"? Like u dont live in America...

You are detached from reality

You should jus run for political office in wakanda

These are Trump’s supporters. He coddles and supports their actions from the White House.

And y’all wanted this to continue for another 4 years, ? ??

Clowns ? ?

no need to worry white supremacy is scheduled to end in a few weeks now that biden is in office

:lol10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back