Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes gonna be vice president to the nominee regardless of who wins.
Though I want it to be someone younger, black, and just as progressive, I’ll take a woman progressive as VP.

Biden pulling in that moderate Democrat and never Trump Republican support, Warren pulling in the progressive and Bernie Bro light support should work.

Lol...stringer bell going wit the narrative that somehow bernie sanders is a racist that doesn't care about black people even tho history says others. In a effort to champion a man he says cares about black people, even tho history says otherwise.

Cant make this shit up

Why was the Sanders campaign so happy about getting Joe Rogan’s endorsement when he was calling black folks apes and niggers.. If he cares about black folks.. Why didn’t his campaign denounce Rogan’s endorsement after all those videos came out w/ him saying racist shit.. Instead quietly acting like it didn’t happen and push pass it.. And finally if Bernie cares so much about black folks why isn’t hasn't he done a better job overall reaching out to black community over the past 5 years...

At the end of the day we fucking up and they're fucking up...
We can move mountains but won't or can't due to our own black community division (elders vs youth, poor vs rich and wealthy, rural vs urban vs suburban), apathy, and greed. Hell there are efforts to make differences in our areas and you got folks that don't, can't, or won't support. Shit is effort and I get life got shit going your way, but we gotta start prioritizing.

And in regards to the "they" whether Republican, Independent, or Democratic there isn't a candidate with us fully in mind at least as an integral piece of the plan. It falls to them ignoring, pandering, or grouping us with other minorities. Gays and Jews make they're impact felt... they may disagree on policies, but they always have the team in mind. The grass roots organizations need to better start training and preparing those for whatever their liberal conservative or moderate beliefs are so then they can be placed in positions to make a difference: city council, school board, mayor, governor, senators, reps, fire chiefs, etc

Why was the Sanders campaign so happy about getting Joe Rogan’s endorsement when he was calling black folks apes and niggers.. If he cares about black folks.. Why didn’t his campaign denounce Rogan’s endorsement after all those videos came out w/ him saying racist shit.. Instead quietly acting like it didn’t happen and push pass it.. And finally if Bernie cares so much about black folks why isn’t hasn't he done a better job overall reaching out to black community over the past 5 years...
I don't see how a Joe Rogan endorsement is equal to Biden's ACTUAL policies over his career(did Biden denounce Bloomberg's endorsement?). I mean I've seen you posting for years Stringer here and back on the IC, and 95% of the shit you post about.....was directly impacted by Biden's personal push to go after drug users, and him architecting the crime bill. He's the #1 reason why prisons filled up with our people. Not the only one no doubt, but HE was the pied piper of that bunch.

I said I would vote Biden in the fall, but on the real I'm getting tired of seeing his camp being so foul to Sanders and his supporters. Calling them racist, throwing Bernie in the same camp as Trump. Atacking anyone who points out Biden is acting senile. It's not a good look. Dude got the endorsements, he won, so why isn't he untiing people like he claimed he would. All I see is more dividing. Since Super Tuesday its been attack after attack. This isn't gonna beat Trump in the fall, and isn't that the goal???

Lol at the logic here...bernie got arrested for protesting against segregation and biden wanted segregation but because joe Rogan endorsed bernie bernie is somehow racist when biden is responsible directly for mass incarceration of black ppl

Lets go all fox news and only post tweets that make bernie look bad

I don't see how a Joe Rogan endorsement is equal to Biden's ACTUAL policies over his career(did Biden denounce Bloomberg's endorsement?). I mean I've seen you posting for years Stringer here and back on the IC, and 95% of the shit you post about.....was directly impacted by Biden's personal push to go after drug users, and him architecting the crime bill. He's the #1 reason why prisons filled up with our people. Not the only one no doubt, but HE was the pied piper of that bunch.

I said I would vote Biden in the fall, but on the real I'm getting tired of seeing his camp being so foul to Sanders and his supporters. Calling them racist, throwing Bernie in the same camp as Trump. Atacking anyone who points out Biden is acting senile. It's not a good look. Dude got the endorsements, he won, so why isn't he untiing people like he claimed he would. All I see is more dividing. Since Super Tuesday its been attack after attack. This isn't gonna beat Trump in the fall, and isn't that the goal???

Bernie also voted for the Crime Bill and when asked why he voted for the bill.. when he was running for re-election he talked about the need for opening up more prisons.. As far as his supporters being called racist.. Maybe they should’ve have been running around caping Rogan after he endorsed Sanders.. And after Sanders took an L in South Carolina and on Super Tuesday maybe they shouldn't have been all on social media calling black folks ”low information“ voters and trying to paint any black politicians who endorse Biden as corrupt.. Then maybe they wouldn’t be called out for being racist...

Lol at the logic here...bernie got arrested for protesting against segregation and biden wanted segregation but because joe Rogan endorsed bernie bernie is somehow racist when biden is responsible directly for mass incarceration of black ppl

Lets go all fox news and only post tweets that make bernie look bad

Im tired of hearing “Bernie marched for civil rights”.. Yeah and then moved to fucking Vermont.. Plus I don’t believe he ever directly passed/or crafted a bill that had anything to do with civil rights during his time in Congress.. And also once Rogan endorsed him his campaign promoted the hell out it until those racist videos dropped and then his campaign quietly moved on.. And acted like it never didn’t happen...

Bernie also voted for the Crime Bill and when asked why he voted for the bill.. when he was running for re-election he talked about the need for opening up more prisons.. As far as his supporters being called racist.. Maybe they should’ve have been running around caping Rogan after he endorsed Sanders.. And after Sanders took an L in South Carolina and on Super Tuesday maybe they shouldn't have been all on social media calling black folks ”low information“ voters and trying to paint any black politicians who endorse Biden as corrupt.. Then maybe they wouldn’t be called out for being racist...
Bernie voted for the crime bill, but Biden pushed the drug war and designed the crime bill on top of that. And really, my point goes beyond this. If Biden wants to win in November, he needs a untied front. Right now it's obivous that all the cards are in his deck, so now's the time to bring people together. All these personal attacks on Bernie supporters serves no one but Trump, period. He needs to put up a real agenda(especially one helping our communites since we got dude elected) and not hide behind surrogates. A lot of hopes are being placed on this man, he needs to show he's up to a 8-month run, and not going senile. People shouldn't be attacked for questioning a candiate during the primaries, that's what they're for.

Did you know Biden has actively courted self proclaimed racist segregationist in the senate to get bills he cared about to past. You comparing that resume with a man who didnt denounce a podcast host? That's yall plan..maybe you should have picked a better guy to Cape for is yall wanna go the racist route.

Cause ur guy personally actively did racist shit..I dont give a fuck what obama or no other nigga did or says for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back