Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Black Caucus should hold Biden(or any Dem nominee for that matter) accountable if he is put into that position... cuz he really wouldn't have won shit without the black vote. He needs to be reminded of that.

Would be nice at some point during the debates on the 15th with Bernie and Biden if BOTH of them are asked explain theirselves when it comes to the black vote and black issues specifically.

I won't get my hopes up tho

the same black caucus that was bought/endorsed stop and frisk republican Bloomberg?

Don’t put blind faith in black politicians In power.

I wonder how much of an impact Trump has on the high level of voter turn out.

Id bet the desperation people feel about getting trump the fuck out of here is a bigger factor in bringing out voters than their love for Biden and Obama.

Political pundits are complete garbage. All they doing is playing the notes. Basically reading cue cards on what is supposed to be said in this situation rather than analyzing whats going on. Stop posting these mfers tweets.

funny that the ppl that really care about the community, even those i work alongside, never become politicians. why is that?

Real talk, activism requires a real love for the people, being a politician that wants to hold office requires a mean sense of narcissism and arrogance.

Like who the fuck actually wants to be the president? You couldnt pay me enough. Imagine the psychology of a mfer that wakes up and decides they would be the best one to make decisions that effect millions of lives.

The best leaders are usually the ones that were forced into a position of leadership due to love for their people, mfers that chose to be leaders are trash 9 out of 10 times.

Last edited:
Real talk, activism requires a real love for the people, being a politician that wants to hold office requires a mean sense of narcissism and arrogance.

Like who the fuck actually wants to be the president? You couldnt pay me enough. Imagine the psychology of a mfer that wakes up and decides they would be the best one to makes decisions that effect millions of lives.

The best leaders are usually the ones that were forced into a position of leadership due to love for their people, mfers that chose to be leaders are trash 9 out of 10 times.

Like who the fuck actually wants to be the president? You couldnt pay me enough. Imagine the psychology of a mfer that wakes up and decides they would be the best one to make decisions that effect millions of lives.

Obama started with activism. So did bernie. There are TONS of politicians who were activist or came from non-profits in some way. Quite frankly, those are the best at raising money and using it effectively.

The other means is the traditional way of becoming a prosecutor/attorney general or some high profile defense attorney, running for mayor/congress, and then senator/governor.

And then most if the rest come with a family with alot of money.

Youre right tho you have to be a narcissist somewhat. But that doesnt mean you cant have a genuine love for people. Imo, neither one is top priority...give me somebody who can manage, is organized, doesnt let bias effect their decisions, and prioritizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back