Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her attack on Joe Biden was a political stunt... But we have giddy black people living vicariously through her political ambitions this was predictable and so was the reaction of these Kamala stans. id be disappointed if i had higher expectations and didnt see this comin she what Biden was to Obama

If we playing spades, is Jessie da Racial Joker?
Screenshot_20200308-111544_Chrome.jpg

Think he got Sharpton in his corner too...is that the Ace of spades?

:hahaha:

Fighting ridiculous fire with ridiculous fire

So Biden's senility is a "conspiracy" now, that's what his team is rolling with? Haven't we been talking about this for a while? First "he's not establishment", and now you can't mention his obvious mental delcine. How is doing this gonna help us win in November? I get that Bernie's socilaist views are a big red flag, but Biden's inability to put two words together seems like a much bigger one going forward. They can't hide this dude for 8 months and hope to win, just makes no sense. All those young candidates at the start and we're stuck with this.

There's more I'm sure, she just so happened to get caught. They need to find out who put her up to this.
Could be on her own accord though, lady looks crazy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back