Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont underestimate the amount of MAGAs that are serving in the military bro

its more than you think
I don’t doubt that, but they will respond to the generals, and I don’t think any of them really fuck with Trump. Plus you can’t underestimate the amount of military that don’t fuck with Trump or fuck with Biden. Most of them know Trump is a coward at heart and they know Biden as the head of a military family.

You know tf what? Y'all sleepin on @Race Jones . You may not agree with her on some things, but you gotta respect her gangsta/passion.

Her heart and *mind* are in the right place. I fux with queen for real!

She's quickly become one of my new favorite posters!...along with @Los216 How 'bout that...ha
I love race, just not when she talking about politics ??‍♂️

How do you want Biden to pay you back?

? "I don't want anything out of this"

Look at this old nigga. Not even "i want biden to keep his promise to black America". All he wants is his pat on the head from massa and he good

Indians hate us more than whites

Just saying
Abw don’t wanna hear it but the thing the conscious community worries about under biden is other groups being prioritized over us which leads to them being emboldened the same way trump emboldened white supremacists with maga

Now we see this

Eva Longoria is trending for stealing black women's shine like Latinas always do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back