Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know tf what? Y'all sleepin on @Race Jones . You may not agree with her on some things, but you gotta respect her gangsta/passion.

Her heart and *mind* are in the right place. I fux with queen for real!

She's quickly become one of my new favorite posters!...along with @Los216 How 'bout that...ha
definately has sight beyond sight.

i may not agree with everything she says but I do respect that very few of her views are not backed with baseless facts.

just very fucking uncomfortable truths.

View attachment 396281

No lie, i was jus thinking that. I bet trump will STILL hold campaign rallies.

Inside the wh is basically a wrap, cuz they are beginning the transition. his inner circle is basically gone cuz they are telling him to concede.

He needs to feel love, a boost of enthusiasm n energy and gratification....the only way to get that is to vent, rant and do his stand routine infront of his maga ppl. Its gone be a shit show.

Jus like when he was at walter reed, he is sitting back right now plotting his come back. He gonna go full reality tv. Teflon don never dies lol

So we had a rigged election back home....the other side is not accepting the result

So there s basically 2 separate governments right now and they getting ready to go to the guns

I believe this is what the Trumptards hope happens at this point

In all fairness the Trump administration been dealing with rigged election and other allegations his entire term that no one has been able to prove or do anything about. It's par for the course at this point.

A mess.

The military serves the American people and defends the nation. It’s loyalty isn’t to Donald Trump. So if Trump and his supporters want to take it to guns, I guess they’ll get to express their 2nd amendment rights in its truest form: against the might of the US military.

The military serves the American people and defends the nation. It’s loyalty isn’t to Donald Trump. So if Trump and his supporters want to take it to guns, I guess they’ll get to express their 2nd amendment rights in its truest form: against the might of the US military.
Dont underestimate the amount of MAGAs that are serving in the military bro

its more than you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back