Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh

Look at his parents

aoPgZGe_700b.jpg
Damn Trump's comb over is s mixture between his mom and dad's cut

Nah they enjoyed the lack of accountability
I actually respected trump for making them pay for protection and hold them to what was promised to pay.

They caking off of saving all that bread.

He may be a shitty person but he got certain shit done on a global scale people don't bother to acknowledge.
I'm still waiting for him to finish up with China before he leaves.

Did you miss the part about me earning my privilege? You know that is possible, right?

I’ve lived in trailer parks and projects sweetie. I was given nothing in this world except a grandmother (on my black side) that took me in as a teenager because my mother and father couldn’t be bothered to raise me. And only after I bounced around from aunts and uncles houses for a couple of years. Even then it was just me and her living off of her nurse’s salary and her working 2nd shift everyday.

Then I worked my ass off in college racking up student loans, got my MBA via more student loans, then my CPA. Now I’m a 6 figure income earner whose wife and 3 kids want for nothing in this world. Above all, we love each other and eat every night together at the dinner table, share stories and jokes, etc. and make lifetime memories everyday.

That’s my success story. That’s why I’m privileged.

What’s your success story?
And if I remember correctly you're from Shelby so making it from the hell hole is success in itself lol

And if I remember correctly you're from Shelby so making it from the hell hole is success in itself lol
People need to give that man his flowers.
So many things in his story can be inspiring. How can anyone try to spin it? His shit not all over the place and that’s somehow bad?

Man we need to celebrate quite a few of y’all who stand by their word or create a strong family structure or becoming an asset to the community. That’s the base we need to build on. Not all this other chaotic shit.
@Dwayne said we need more black babies and is leading by example with a tribe.

@Disanthrope and @Los216 got a lot that we all can build on with what they are saying.
Fucking @Chicity raising a WNBA team and still comes in here with jokes.

That’s just to name a few.

So many other people bring so much to the table ......too many to name
Thank y’all for being black men standing for something.

Can we stop with all the extra shit.

Last edited:
Salute homie.....
Shit sounds beautiful.
GOAT lifestyle

People need to give that man his flowers.
So many things in his story can be inspiring. How can anyone try to spin it? His shit not all over the place and that’s somehow bad?

Man we need to celebrate quite a few of y’all who stand by their word or create a strong family structure or becoming an asset to the community. That’s the base we need to build on. Not all this other chaotic shit.
@Dwayne said we need more black babies and is leading by example with a tribe.

@Disanthrope and @Los216 got a lot that we all can build on with what they are saying.
Fucking @Chicity raising a WNBA team and still comes in here with jokes.

That’s just to name a few.

So many other people bring so much to the table ......too many to name
Thank y’all for being black men standing for something.

Can we stop with all the extra shit.

Really appreciate these words fellas!

Lol @Cain , Shelby in my middle and high school years, Gastonia in my elementary years.

Agree @DOS_patos . Need to big up each other and keep inspiring one another. A lot of that to go around just on this site.

Despite the back and forth @Race Jones and I had, I bet her story is inspiring as well.

I’ll never say any politician is an angel, but to equate Trump and his policies and actions with Biden or even Obama is intellectually dishonest. We all know they’re not going to be as bad, especially when it comes to race relations and social justice.

I tend to agree with you as far as Trump getting arrested and prosecuted.

Ok I don't know how you got this from post...

You probably presumed it was a rhetorical question. It wasn't.

It's pretty simple. Trump and Biden are presented as polar opposites, so if someone thinks Trump is the devil...

I'd like to know what they consider Biden to be... depending the response, i might or might not respond back.

It's pretty simple. Trump and Biden are presented as polar opposites, so if someone thinks Trump is the devil...

I'd like to know what they consider Biden to be... depending the response, i might or might not respond back.
I got you, yes I did presume that.

I was watching that war between Chi town and race Jones while Sleepy Joe was talking about ending systematic racism, cancer , and alzheimer's

I can't say I ever heard racism be in the convo of a newly elected president

I'm sure it came up in an Obama speech,but never saw a political white man even act like it was an issue in my lifetime

FDFA30BF-E474-4424-9CDD-A3E465576928.jpeg

???????

I was watching that war between Chi town and race Jones while Sleepy Joe was talking about ending systematic racism, cancer , and alzheimer's

I can't say I ever heard racism be in the convo of a newly elected president

I'm sure it came up in an Obama speech,but never saw a political white man even act like it was an issue in my lifetime

white ppl be on twitter co-opting “radical” language and still be at brunch when one of us is dead in the street.

mentioning sys racism means nothing when your whole career has profited handsomely from it

holla at me when joe is being taken into prison for crimes aganist humanity. that crime bill has extended sys racism for at least 100 more yrs

white ppl be on twitter co-opting “radical” language and still be at brunch when one of us is dead in the street.

mentioning sys racism means nothing when your whole career has profited handsomely from it

holla at me when joe is being taken into prison for crimes aganist humanity. that crime bill has extended sys racism for at least 100 more yrs

Well from what I read that bill was twisted by republicans from it's intentions,but IDK enough about it to say that's the case

The question is what is he on in 2020?

We know what the last nigga was on.

I'm just gonna watch the show and try not to get my head blown off by mad trumptards

Well from what I read that bill was twisted by republicans from it's intentions,but IDK enough about it to say that's the case

The question is what is he on in 2020?

We know what the last nigga was on.

I'm just gonna watch the show and try not to get my head blown off by mad trumptards

they are already talking about how “progressive cost them votes"

so that should tell you what type time biden and the dnc are on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back