Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
The so-called conscious "pro black" apolitical militant hoteps "I don't vote" folks are losing their fucking minds all over social media
and Tariq Nasheed just outright dropped the pretensions is to who he was rooting for

giphy.gif

Tariq nasheed definitely been wildlin lol

It's some truly politically ignorant motherfuckas out here.

He posting articles and shit too like niggas wasn't there. This nigga blaming Obama for the banks and shit. Nigga said Obama lost millions of houses.

Meanwhile Bush sitting at a Texas Rangers game and he ain't got no smoke for him.

There's 237,113 current deaths from COVID in The United States right now. Blaming Obama for the housing crisis would be like blaming Joe Biden for 238,000 COVID deaths in January 2021.

Meanwhile...........

Obama policies ended housing free fall

Housing’s problems have remained an economic millstone, slowing the U.S. recovery. Historically, housing rebounds from recessions quickly, propelled by low mortgage rates. Home sales and housing construction have often powered rapid and substantial job creation, but not in the current recovery. While sales and construction have started to rise again, they have yet to add jobs on net.

The Obama administration deserves credit for quickly ending the housing free fall. In particular, Obama empowered the Federal Housing Administration to ensure that households could find mortgages at low interest rates even during the worst phase of the financial panic. When banks were making few loans of any kind, mortgage borrowers could still obtain credit because of the FHA.

This is what happens when you deal with people who didn't pay attention in school and didn't really pay attention to what's really going on in the world until well into adulthood.

It's so crazy to me how as useful and amazing that the internet is it gives so many people a false sense of intelligence. Got niggas trying to rewrite history that you vividly remember living through.

I’m officially done arguing about all this, lol.

To all the non-voting, democrat hating, first black president hating, first black female VP hating, mixed people hating folks out there, whose lives and communities will be better the next 4 years than they would have been under Trump, I just want to say

View attachment 395858

And THAT is what passing as being "woke""conscious" pro-black"

:scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back