Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but him saying he from Chicago has some real racial undertones to me. Like he had to say that to sound extra black o some shit.

Wait did he just what about Chicago'd you??????? lolololololololololol

I took it as he tough because he from Chicago.

Just don’t know that shit don’t matter at all.

I could have just responded with I’m from New Orleans but that don’t mean shit at all and don’t make you tough.

You make it make so much sense. Thank god you post her. Imagine a crisis happening and you becoming president. Then you assigning all this money to slow the crisis and you say no I’m going to save the bank.

it’s almost like dejavu...

Biden is going to take over as President like when he was Vice President. Bad economy. Social unrest. Wars. Will he make the same mistakes again?

The banks were bailed out in 2008...................

By George W. Bush....................

Where dies Obama factor into another false reality of yours?

yo im really that girl like. i can have 8 niggas coming at me and imma still hold it down. no help, nobody pulling capes or egging me on

like im that bitch. i shine alone and i know how to get all you niggas mad without even trying

can i get the poster of the year award?? @Chicity

Just think about all the lovely ladies we have on this site that don't have to "hold it down" because they're not constantly trying to antagonize people. You're poster of the year like Trump is president of the year. Shit is bigger than ratings and views and likes or whatever it is your ilk consider social currency these days.

Stop embarassing yourself. You've shown you can articulate points at times... that's what we all want to see. But as it stands you spend 90% of your time on this site denigrating and disparaging black people for simply not agreeing with you. That shit is lame.

You're damn near Azalea Banks status and nobody wants to be that.

yo im really that girl like. i can have 8 niggas coming at me and imma still hold it down. no help, nobody pulling capes or egging me on

like im that bitch. i shine alone and i know how to get all you niggas mad without even trying

can i get the poster of the year award?? @Chicity
I think you got it sowed up

Just think about all the lovely ladies we have on this site that don't have to "hold it down" because they're not constantly trying to antagonize people. You're poster of the year like Trump is president of the year. Shit is bigger than ratings and views and likes or whatever it is your ilk consider social currency these days.

Stop embarassing yourself. You've shown you can articulate points at times... that's what we all want to see. But as it stands you spend 90% of your time on this site denigrating and disparaging black people for simply not agreeing with you. That shit is lame.

You're damn near Azalea Banks status and nobody wants to be that.

baby im just getting started

i got 4 yrs to clown yall for this shit show thats about to ensue.

strap up! its going to be a long ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back