Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww they love calling you a troll when you constantly bash them in the head with facts or counter their weak ass arguments

marc youre 40.

drink some warm milk and go to bed hun

ya done

I believe how the story goes is your ass was the one that was weak Queen

Actually it was the white boys going in on you first. You wasn't fucking with the niggas.

the same white boys youre in here dickriding.

dont be mad that i had a seat at the table your coon ass is so desperately in here trying to sit at now

The United States has set a record for the number of COVID cases for 11 straight days yet you think the virus has run its course. You sound like Trump.

Read the post again.

I didn't say it's already run it's course...........I said it has to run it's course.

In other words, it's far from over.

All yo posts so aggressive. :lol10: You pretty much co signed that other lunatic saying you was testing my gangster over the net:lol10:

You crazy breh. You a big stepper? That’s cool as hell. I hear that in all the songs now. I never hear no real niggas say that in person tho. That’s the thing. I don’t know no niggas who testing no gangster on message boards. I posted on everything from nbs to ahh to the coli to boxden.. and everything in between.. it’s always been the goofy doing that. I like the fact that you feeling yo self and you feel so brave to talk like that online. I’m not like that. I just would never talk like that. Notice all I was talking was policy. You tough and that cool. I wouldnt doubt that. I just doubt that any of this would translate in the real world. You 33 and I’m 34. I seen how you was talking in that Von thread. I would never talk like that at my age. You a funny dude breh. Remain funny. It’s always what the lames did in school to be cool.

I don’t give a fuck what you heard in real life.

You and your white opinions don’t matter to us on here.

@Race Jones keep co-signing this dude like he don’t talk big shit bout blacks in here across the board. Like what the fuck is up with that.

the same white boys youre in here dickriding.

dont be mad that i had a seat at the table your coon ass is so desperately in here trying to sit at now

Mad at a seat at the table? Coon?

It's wild how you're really trying to flip this into me being a coon. I mean I get it that you have t say something but you have to bring more substance to your disses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back