Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean this in a personal or disrespectful way but people in here saying this is Republican vs Republican or trying to tear down Biden because it's clear he's gonna win the nomination are some really short sighted muthafuckas.

Listen man. Niggas need to learn how to win. Everybody in here who doesn't understand why as a black person you should be voting for Joe Biden right now does not know how to win. Niggas want to get everything at every moment. That's not how it works. Nobody is ignoring y'all's takes. I fucking here you. You niggas are spending too much fucking time talking in circles. Always questioning how shit looks. Stop trying to make the win look good when you haven't even secured it. Win the fucking game first man.

All I see in here is a lot of more of the same talk. I'll tell you what's more of the same. The only more of the same I see is niggas saying the same tired as tropes during an election. Complaining and bitching. Repeating the same talking points but that's all it is. Talk. Stop fucking talking and vote.

"But Los I don't wanna vote for so and so" That's not what it's about nigga. This ain't a fucking sprint. Every election cycle niggas worry about shit that sprinters worry about. This is a fucking marathon. The race of a fucking lifetime. Being black is not a sprint. Fixing black issues is not a sprint. You are not going to win every step of the fucking race. There are parts of this race where losing if fucking inevitable man. Niggas need to understand that. It's like as soon as it became inevitable that Biden was gonna win the Nom here comes a lot of niggas talking that talk like we don't know what it is.

I have an honest question. Does anybody in here who's been making these points truly believe that you're saying something that we haven't heard before? Of course fucking not. That's our fucking problem. Black people always feel the need to explain our struggle. Nigga you don't need to tell me that Joe Biden helped pass the crime bill. You don't need to tell me here worked with segregationalist. You need to fucking vote so we can move forward.

Niggas don't know how to move forward. We spend too much time explaining why shit is fucked up like we all don't see it. Nigga we all see it. We know. Shit fucking sucks for us right now. Newsflash. It always has. So instead of explaining our struggle for the umpteenth time just fucking vote. Vote for the person who can win. Right now Joe Biden is that person. You can fight it but you know you see it. It's gonna be Joe Biden.

So first things first. Vote for the muthafucka who can win. get a fucking win first before you start complaining bout what we're gonna do. Win. Win. Win. After we get a win then focus on the next win. I swear sometimes it feels like niggas think that black people prospering in this country is just gonna naturally happen. No nigga lolololololol. Black people prospering in this country is the fight of our fucking lifetimes. And in this fight niggas need to learn how to win rounds. Niggas are too worried about how ugly the fight looks. or what we're wearing. or who's in the crowd. Or how much we getting paid to fight. Nigga. Win the fucking fight. You don't have to knock the other nigga out to win. Win the round first. Win those little exchanges in the round. Land your punches. Counter your opponent. Stop trying to analyze this shit so the you can win this fight with one punch.

This is the fight of your fucking life. Please stop acting like niggas are ignoring who Joe Biden is. We know who he is niggas. Now stop bitching a fucking fight so that we can win. Learn how to win.

White people know how to win. They know how to win exchanges. they know how to win rounds. They know how to win fights. You think they're gonna do anything to make it easy for niggas to win this fight? hell no. So learn how to fight. Learn the game man. You're not going to win it all in one moment.

theres nothing to win in an anti-Black society.

I didnt read this entire monologue but maybe stop trying to play the white mans game and focus on your own ppl.

Don't get the issue. Biden skipped a grip of states, and everyone knows bernie is toast in MS. Since when is going to Detroit a slight? This kinda manufactured outrage is what will keep people divided in November.

Bernie does not have the luxury to skip states like Biden does. It's not manufactured outrage. Joe Biden won in states where he didn't go to because he's already good with the voting base there. Bernie does not have that same luxury.

also Biden is not progressive whatsoever. so im trying to understand the argument of why niggas should be happy to have him as a president?

theres nothing to win in an anti-Black society.

I didnt read this entire monologue but maybe stop trying to play the white mans game and focus on your own ppl.

"Play the white mans game"

The object of any game is to win. If you don't understand that it's impossible to focus on your own people in this society then I don't know what to tell you. Think about what you just said. Stop trying to play their game while being in an anti-black society? You cannot do that. If that was possible niggas wouldn't even be here.

also Biden is not progressive whatsoever. so im trying to understand the argument of why niggas should be happy to have him as a president?

I didn't say that niggas should be happy. I said niggas need to learn how to win. You're doing exactly what I described in my post. You're talking about how we should feel about the results before we even put in the work to win. Why are you worried about what it's gonna feel like at the finish line? Win this leg of the race first then talk about how you feel. then get ready for the next leg.

"Play the white mans game"

The object of any game is to win. If you don't understand that it's impossible to focus on your own people in this society then I don't know what to tell you. Think about what you just said. Stop trying to play their game while being in an anti-black society? You cannot do that. If that was possible niggas wouldn't even be here.

win what?!! what are we winning?

I didn't say that niggas should be happy. I said niggas need to learn how to win. You're doing exactly what I described in my post. You're talking about how we should feel about the results before we even put in the work to win. Why are you worried about what it's gonna feel like at the finish line? Win this leg of the race first then talk about how you feel. then get ready for the next leg.

youre going around the long way to say “infiltrate the system in hopes it will change”
history will show that never works.

its like Black ppl becoming cops. did that sys change yet?

or jayz working with nfl. what did that change? besides jlo and shakira shaking their ass at the superbowl.

youre going around the long way to say “infiltrate the system in hopes it will change”
history will show that never works.

its like Black ppl becoming cops. did that sys change yet?

or jayz working with nfl. what did that change? besides jlo and shakira shaking their ass at the superbowl.

No. It's not about infiltrating the system. I know why you would think that but that's not what it's about. Sometimes when you play a game you do not have all the options available. You don't even control the options. You just play. The objective is still to win. Focus on winning. Not how you do it or how it looks. learn how to do it first.

We've never won before but we sure do spend a whole lot of time talking about it.

No. It's not about infiltrating the system. I know why you would think that but that's not what it's about. Sometimes when you play a game you do not have all the options available. You don't even control the options. You just play. The objective is still to win. Focus on winning. Not how you do it or how it looks. learn how to do it first.

We've never won before but we sure do spend a whole lot of time talking about it.

you can have life and prosperity without subscribing to this electoral horseshit.

Except niggas have never won before so yo can't say that. You're talking like there's a better way or an alternative or rather a preferred blueprint. there is none. It's a fight. It's a race. Life as a black person in this country is not designed for us to crack some code to succeed. It's an ugly fight they we must learn how to win.

Except niggas have never won before so yo can't say that. You're talking like there's a better way or an alternative or rather a preferred blueprint. there is none. It's a fight. It's a race. Life as a black person in this country is not designed for us to crack some code to succeed. It's an ugly fight they we must learn how to win.

Ok well i dont see Black ppl “winning” within this two party sys.

We never won before because when given the opportunity we renig and dive for the safe option. The very thing you are suggesting is why we dont win.

Standing up and say we need more than the status quo for our support..is how we win. It's how our ancestors and elders won. But at some point snake oil salesmen started selling our rep for selfish endeavors and folk got so disillusioned they got caught up in the vapors of a war we are not even apart of.

We ain't liberal and we ain't conservative, we ain't their labels for their war, we ain't left and we ain't right.

We are the black community

Ok well i dont see Black ppl “winning” within this two party sys.

So then stop looking at this like a two party system. Let me ask you a question. How often do you think white people who don't have to go through life with the same trials and tribulations as we do think about their party affiliation?

We never won before because when given the opportunity we renig and dive for the safe option. The very thing you are suggesting is why we dont win.

Standing up and say we need more than the status quo for our support..is how we win. It's how our ancestors and elders won. But at some point snake oil salesmen started selling our rep for selfish endeavors and folk got so disillusioned they got caught up in the vapors of a war we are not even apart of.

We ain't liberal and we ain't conservative, we ain't their labels for their war, we ain't left and we ain't right.

they dont call you alle’oop for nothing

Black people have only been voting for 55 years in this democracy. We haven't even been voting as a whole long enough t say what we've done with an opportunity.

You think our ancestors and elders won? Saying that they won would imply that we should be done fighting which as you can see is not the case. We never won. Not in the past and not now. We just talk about shit and complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back