Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol You answered your own question. The first part of your post is cool. The last part of your post is the dumb shit I'm talking about.

I don't go to Native sites, and I don't have to go to them to call what Trump did to native people fucked up. And whether or not they return the sentiment when we're the victims (which some have done in very public and visible showings), we should still be able to call shit what it is just like you said. And if that's how you feel, then my comment wasn't aimed at you to begin with.

Not to be wishy washy llike @DOS_patos but I'm getting near blind drunk right now and I/m about to walk to popeyes. I'm sure I was making a point but I need some chicken.

Everyone wants to kno how does trump handle/deal w this loss to biden.

I think he will keep claiming fraud w/o any evidence. His lawyers will try to sue, but every case will get thrown out cuz they have no evidence. Thus the supreme court will NOT take up the case. He will continue to tweet out and retweet nonsense every day. But, i think by January 17 he will jus walk off the job. He will prolly leave the wh late at nite n fly to ny and move back into trump tower. We prolly wont hear anything from him for about a week. Then he will start tweeting bs and calling into fox n friends to complain.

8N9QWc.gif

I think he will keep claiming fraud w/o any evidence. His lawyers will try to sue, but every case will get thrown out cuz they have no evidence. Thus the supreme court will NOT take up the case. He will continue to tweet out and retweet nonsense every day. But, i think by January 17 he will jus walk off the job. He will prolly leave the wh late at nite n fly to ny and move back into trump tower. We prolly wont hear anything from him for about a week. Then he will start tweeting bs and calling into fox n friends to complain.

8N9QWc.gif
He moving to Florida fam

8N9QWc.gif

He ain't coming back to NY. He got warrants here.

Yeah we know that already. It's also why nobody takes you seriously in political conversations.

Shit I feel like I'm breaking protocol just replying to this shit. My bad everybody.

oh pls! yall take me seriously up here thats why yall be getting so mad

@Sion youre always sticking your nose in Black americans business. i do recall you calling us ignorant not too long ago.

worry about whats going on within your borders

we are good over here mate

or whatever tf yall say up there

Off topic but in 8 years this nigga is gonna run for president & he has the clout to win.

220px-Paul_Ryan_official_photo.jpg

This fool has a meagre educational background but rose to become speaker of the house & rose to great prominence in the republican party. He was also Mitt Romney's VP running mate when he was running for president. He has all the right connections, and after this chapter of America ends this dude is gonna come back and run for president & is gonna take a page out of Trump's playbook except he will clean it up & repackage it to fit the next period.

Remember this post.

That weenie removed himself from the conversation by resigning instead of standing up to trump or falling in line. Somebody has something on him.

Off topic but in 8 years this nigga is gonna run for president & he has the clout to win.

220px-Paul_Ryan_official_photo.jpg

This fool has a meagre educational background but rose to become speaker of the house & rose to great prominence in the republican party. He was also Mitt Romney's VP running mate when he was running for president. He has all the right connections, and after this chapter of America ends this dude is gonna come back and run for president & is gonna take a page out of Trump's playbook except he will clean it up & repackage it to fit the next period.

Remember this post.
It's going to be Tom Cotton or DeSantis in 2024
03Cotton-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

AP_FLBD120_ELECTION_2018_TR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back