Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

You remember a few pages ago when you were crying because people were putting you on ignore and you arrogantly assumed it was because they disagreed with "your" opinions?

It's actually because you're just really annoying.

The people you're dealing with have been through the gauntlet of shitty opinions and wannabe trolls. It's the persistent endless stupid shit you bring to the table that makes you the most ignored person on this site.

You remember a few pages ago when you were crying because people were putting you on ignore and you arrogantly assumed it was because they disagreed with "your" opinions?

It's actually because you're just really annoying.

The people you're dealing with have been through the gauntlet of shitty opinions and wannabe trolls. It's the persistent endless stupid shit you bring to the table that makes you the most ignored person on this site.

idgaf how any of you mfers feel lmaoo

u must be new here

Shits even funnier when you consider the fact that Melania just remodeled a bunch of rooms in the white house a few months back.

Bitch wont even get a chance to enjoy that

what i like most about not participating in electoral politics is the fact i dont have to take accountability for any of this shit. like when the netflix doc “13th” dropped my mom was sick that she voted for clinton

ill never make that mistake. knowing that i actively voted for someone that harmed my family line???
that destoryed my ppls community, rounded my folks up year after year???

sheesh no thanks

what i like most about not participating in electoral politics is the fact i dont have to take accountability for any of this shit. like when the netflix doc “13th” dropped my mom was sick that she voted for clinton

ill never make that mistake. knowing that i actively voted for someone that harmed my family line???

sheesh no thanks

people(you included) make decisions every day that may cause unintentional harm...

using that as a justification to say I dont wanna vote is a lame cop out

sheesh no thanks
Go to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back