Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised nobody's talking about the two Qanon nuts from Virginia that got caught in Philly with 3 guns heading towards the capital building.

Yo, he did the Natives dirty. While we were talking about COVID he basically broke a treaty with them and stole their land.

I know some of ya'll niggas think we're not allowed to care about anyone that isn't black, but everyone should be able to admit that's fucked up.

Yo, he did the Natives dirty. While we were talking about COVID he basically broke a treaty with them and stole their land.

I know some of ya'll niggas think we're not allowed to care about anyone that isn't black, but everyone should be able to admit that's fucked up.

Bruh... we can hate him for continuing the american legacy of shitting on black people and shitting on treaties with the first nations at the same time.

What is your deal?

Please show me some posts you made on A Native Web .com where you're talking about "what about the black people"

After watching that Biden speech I just know Dick Cheney must be gushing over Kamala's position. She's definitely gonna be running things sooner than later. I'd be much more content if this was the Biden that just won President.

Bruh... we can hate him for continuing the american legacy of shitting on black people and shitting on treaties with the first nations at the same time.

What is your deal?

Please show me some posts you made on A Native Web .com where you're talking about "what about the black people"

lol You answered your own question. The first part of your post is cool. The last part of your post is the dumb shit I'm talking about.

I don't go to Native sites, and I don't have to go to them to call what Trump did to native people fucked up. And whether or not they return the sentiment when we're the victims (which some have done in very public and visible showings), we should still be able to call shit what it is just like you said. And if that's how you feel, then my comment wasn't aimed at you to begin with.

U talking bout a nigga who took out a loan couldn’t make the payments then sued the bank for unfair interest rates and got them to fall back

I dont get the analogy. That was about him hustlin a bank. This is about presenting evidence alleging wide spread fraud in a presidential election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back