Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone wants to kno how does trump handle/deal w this loss to biden.

I think he will keep claiming fraud w/o any evidence. His lawyers will try to sue, but every case will get thrown out cuz they have no evidence. Thus the supreme court will NOT take up the case. He will continue to tweet out and retweet nonsense every day. But, i think by January 17 he will jus walk off the job. He will prolly leave the wh late at nite n fly to ny and move back into trump tower. We prolly wont hear anything from him for about a week. Then he will start tweeting bs and calling into fox n friends to complain.

8N9QWc.gif
He moving to Florida fam

both of yall spelled Russia wrong

that boy ain't tryna face them indictments from the SDNY

You remember a few pages ago when you were crying because people were putting you on ignore and you arrogantly assumed it was because they disagreed with "your" opinions?

It's actually because you're just really annoying.

The people you're dealing with have been through the gauntlet of shitty opinions and wannabe trolls. It's the persistent endless stupid shit you bring to the table that makes you the most ignored person on this site.
It’s like being a proud uncle watching his nephews make it out here.

I’m proud of y’all smartening up outchea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back