Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP, I appreciate you for this.

I don't want an apology, tho....just peace.

Me and Dwayne can coexist in the same space and possibly interact elsewhere on less "charged" topics. If we can't, it won't be because of me.

And FTR, I am ALL woman...and a lady to boot.

But don't get it twisted..."I ain't no killer, but don't push me."

Your input, interactions with me and comments is needed on all topics I am in.

Another bone i gotta pick is those who put forth that narrative that sought to put another wedge between black men and women while showering black women with empty platitudes belive black women trust black women, black women are saving the country when black men vote pretty much in lock step with black women..

Shout out to all the organizers Black women organizers but people gotta look at themselves and ask why they bought into that bullshit and also again

Policies over Platitudes..

Kamala the most liberal senator now vice president got work to do because she is that girl

Last edited:
Nothing yang said was wrong or out of bounds.

The democrats are abandoning the working class in favor of the managerial class which will back fire in the end because they will eventually shift back to republicans.

MSNBC pundits are fucking millionaires who work for billionaires and regularly turn their nose up at normal people. Another reason they hate Bernie.

working class is anyone under 200k yearly

Aaaaand another one.

Working class people literally won Biden the election.

And yall response? "We abandoning working class people"

Time to admit that the real issue for yall is that the working class people yall got isnt the working class people yall want.

That "Most liberal" senator is a smokescreen since Kamala is heavily backed by Silicon Valley and private prison contractors but hopefully the senate isn't too much in gridlock.

Look.

We slowly putting folks in position to benefit black folks more and more.

Y’all want a quick overhaul when that ain’t realistic

and on top of that. Spanish Speaking folks are talking over and gon be the majority right along whites.

black love and black babies are needed to continue this fight.

i find this to be very disingenuous and i really want to snap

this would be mildly believable if the DNC was fielding candidates that held progressive ideas/stances, they r not.

you voted for a cop who worked overtime in railroading Black ppl. lets be fucking clear here.

you also voted for a segregationist that worked overtime in destroying Black communities/ppl

this is what it is.

stop the fucking bullshit.

during the biggest anti-carceral movement of our lifetime, they gave us more law and order and plan to keep funding police that r actively killing us

thats what happened here

Not gonna happen "for the good of the country"

It cost me nothing to be wrong .

But all those pipe dreams are fantasy
yeah I want him charged too

just the optics of bringing criminal charges on the president that was just elected out will further kill the US image and credibility globally

I dont ever want to hear anything criticizing any other corrupt leadership when we had an overtly corrupt president and he was almost reelected to a second term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back